Sunshine

"That is a possibility but he wont be alone. Sasuke has likely already created a team in order to track down and deal with his brother. That means we need to be weary of both the akatsuki and who ever these team members are." sugimoto voiced as kakashi nodded. "Precisely, so this building will be our centerpoint. We will search a 5 kilometer radius from here. If we find nothing then we will move the centerpoint else where. We keep this up till it works."

Sakura's brow twitched. "Thats far too dangerous. Our wireless coms wont work and we also could be in danger that way-" she was interrupted by Yamato. "Try not to be so worried." was all he said as kakashi did a sign and then touch his hand to the wooden roof of the building. With a puff of smoke, a group of ninja dogs appeared out of the ground.

"Let me start over then. I will be assigning two ninja hounds for each team." sugimoto watched as everyone got a hound but her and naruto. "What about me?" naruto asked. "You are a jinchuriki, meaning you are a target. So you will be with yamato, one hound and hinata." kakashi and Yamato both looked to (y/n). "We really had to think of what to do with you and truthfully speaking, we have faith you wont die. So you are a floating pair with sakura and kiba. I want you to go back and forth between the two." Yamato instructed as the woman's face dropped.

The undertone of what they were saying was a bit cruel. 'Sakura is weak and will need your help and we need someone to keep kiba from chasing a fight.' she had to babysit and that wasn't ideal in this type of mission. But she loved her friends and if they needed a little bit of help then she would give it to them. "We are solely to identify and once you have their locations, you will come back to the center point and report to the rest of the team. Are we clear? No fighting unless absolutely needed. Even then I would rather you run than die." Yamato finished as the team nodded.

"Alright team, we start.... Now!" upon kakashi giving the go-ahead, everyone jumped away and began their search.

"Sakura, you look too obvious my dear." she mumbled to the nervous pinkette as she browsed the stands. "Huh? What do you mean?" she looked quizzically at (y/n) who was exchanging money for two sticks of dango. "(Y/n), really?" sakura sighed as the woman smiled and handed her one, to which she politely declined. "Youre too stiff and you keep looking around like youre searching. Act like a part of the crowd. Shop, pick things up, hell just look and talk to me. Then we wont stand out much." she took a bite of the mochi as she look at a stand with bracelets.

"I think youre way too relaxed. You look like a tourist which leave us open for attacks. We must be vigilant or we might miss sasuke!" this response caused the ninja hounds to speak up. "Shes right sakura, its good to stick to the mission but you stand out with the way you look people in the face like that." sakura pouted as sugimoto chuckled.

"These are only pointers, you can do as you please as long as it gets the mission done." sugimoto stopped walking and looked off. Sakura noticed and stopped as well. "Whats wrong (y/n)?" she already knew but wanted the frozen woman to answer verbally. That was before she looked in the direction sugimoto was looking. Fire and explosions could be seen. "Sakura, imma go ahead, you go ahead and stay on the original path." sakura parted her lips to protest but (y/n) gave her a look, shutting her up.

"Im only scouting, if it isnt sasuke then ill come back and report it." sakura shook her head in protest. "But what if it is him, what if he is fighting itachi right now? What if you get attacked by both of them?" sakura rambled as she looked at the woman in disbelief. "Ill be fine, I mean come on. Ive been through worse than a scouting mission." she laughed dryly as sakura grabbed her hand with a look of worry. "But you always come back hurt. Everytime wont be lucky! We lost one member, I dont know what we would do if we lost you as well." sakura's hands trembled as she tried to persuade the woman not to go.