A Missed Raven

Kabuto stood in front of sai and turned to him. "Looks like you've been taken captive by your peers." As Sai was going to answer, naruto shut him up. "I won't let you get in our way!" naruto used a rasengan straight from the beginning as the blonde tried to attack Kabuto from above just for Kabuto to step to the left and kick naruto in the gut. The clone poofed as naruto readied his next attack. The clones surrounded kabuto and commenced in tai jutsu just to all be poofed due to kabuto's skill in the jutsu. Yamato attacked with large branches of wood that kabuto avoided while holding sai under his armpit.

Two of the branches connected to the ground and allowed for sakura and (y/n). Sugimoto quickly ran up as she stole some of the wood release from yamato and held Kabuto's feet in place as sakura punched him in the face, causing him to make a hole in the hollow rock structure behind him. The white haired male hit a hornets nest and quickly exited the area, forcing him to land and put sai down before having to kill the attacking hornets. Sugimoto helped sakura keep standing as she held onto her wounded arm. "Sakura, will you really be ok? Seeing you like this now means later it will be a problem as well." sugimoto spoke as the pinkette watched kabuto free sai.

"Ill be fine, we need to get sasuke back." she answered as sugimoto nodded and helped her get back to the flat earth. (Y/n) eyes widened before she slowly let a smile melt onto her face. Sai had twisted one of kabuto's arms behind him while pushing on his shoulder. "What do you think you're doing!?" kabuto asked as he glared up at sai. "If people can change, then so can I. But there are somethings that dont change." sai answered. "Sai, you mean.." naruto whispered as sai looked up at him. "That bond, show it to me. I want to see it for myself." sai answered as yamato approached. "Keep a tight hold sai." yamato surrounded kabuto with wood and put him in the same spot sai once sat. "I hope you know what you're doing sai." naruto looked at the raven as sai looked at him. "Im curious of this bond that you and sasuke share." he paused and looked at sugimoto. "Along with what you and him have as well, it was an interesting reaction when your name is spoken." sai added as he looked back at naruto. "I cant say I know what it means, but I want to understand it." sai held the same fake smile but some how it felt more genuine, of course he wouldn't know how to make a real one but maybe this was the best he could for now.

"Just by watching you guys, I realized I wasn't able to erase the bond with my brother. If it really is such an important thing to me, then ill be able to figure out why by observing it between you two and sasuke. That's all I was thinking." sai finished explaining before kabuto begin to chuckle. "What the hell is so funny?" sakura asked as kabuto looked to the group. "You people obviously dont know the real sasuke." the white haired male commented as yamato's clone walked forward. "Alright, tell us where he is." yamato's clone demanded. A long silence followed before kabuto answered. "By now he has probably finished his training and retired to one of the inner rooms."

"That could be true due to sasuke immediately training with orochimaru when I got there. There is no reason to believe he is lying." sai spoke up. "Inner room is a really vague answer is it not. Do you simply want us to search every room in that labyrinth as you three leave out a different way?" sugimoto asked with a slightly annoyed smile. "Well even I dont know where it is. The inner recess is riddled with rooms. Not talking just one or two." kabuto answered again. "Well then, I guess we will have to search everyone of them." naruto yelled. "Sure, you're bound to find it if you search at random. However, if you aren't careful where you look. You might stir up a hornets nest." kabuto warned. "Lord orochimarus quarters are located there as well." he warned again. "Well thank you for being so forward with us." yamato's clone thanked as kabuto laughed again. "Oh you shouldn't be thanking me." kabuto smirked.