dahyun°yoongi₃₈

plot: Dahyun and Yoongi started dating at 2019, got married at 2023. Their marriage is about to fail but when the other started asking for an hour, memories came flooding back and the other didn't want to let go. a/n: not a whole story, just a scenario.

2024

"I want to hold on, I really do." Yoongi says, trying to avoid her teary eyes, "But it's been a whole year we've been arguing over the smallest thing."

Dahyun sat at the other end of the sofa, putting the tissue box back in the coffee table and just looked at the picture frames scattered in their living room.

"What will happen to those five years?" She asked, "Five years of dating, Min. One year and seven months of marriage. All of those just because of a build-up."

"It's not just a build-up!" Yoongi raised his voice a bit, "I'm sorry. Dahyun-ah, aren't you tired?"

"I am tired of us having the same fight, but we've been through worst." Dahyun said, "The worst moment we had was being apart for months because you're in the US and I'm touring around the world."

"Here we go again, you reminding me of the mistake I did in the US." Yoongi scratched his forehead, "We're just running in circles."

"I forgave you already, oppa. I'm just saying, we've been through alot and why are you giving up right now?" Dahyun faced him, "One hour."

Yoongi also looked at her, "What?"

"Give me an hour." Dahyun grabbed their coat and her car keys, handing the coat to him. "If this doesn't change your mind, I'll sign the divorce papers."

2018

BTS is at the peak of their popularity, dominating the US charts and billboards. while TWICE is entering their way to Japan which made them rain of top peaks in charts and receiving tons of awards.

Both groups are making their countries proud, earning the King and Queens of K-POP.

Though, what you see isn't exactly the whole story.

Back to their dorms, company or recording studio, they're in the verge of breaking up. Thinking of disbanding because of the stress and hate, the mental abuse they're getting and physically exhausted because of all the flying and performing non-stop.

Some members are diagnosed with anxiety, some members are experiencing injuries.

Because of Namjoon's friendship with Jackson, the leader became acquianted with Nayeon and Dahyun. With that connection, the two most loved groups became friends.

BTS and TWICE became the bestfriends who leaned to each other, who understands one another. Just like what Sana said, "I can't think of any group who expereinced the same pressure as we do."

Usual hangout at BTS' practice room when the girls noticed Yoongi isn't with them, "He's not talking to anyone, we figured he's tired and passing the energy to producing." Namjoon explained.

Dahyun went to the bathroom, passing by Yoongi's studio, she decided to check him.

She slowly opened the door, just to see Yoongi sleeping in front of the screen. He slightly shivered making Dahyun put her coat to cover him. Which, woke him up.

"I'm sorry. I know you didn't want to be disturbed but I just want to see if you're okay. I'll leave now, use the coat if you're feeling cold. Bye." Dahyun hurriedly says, about to leave when Yoongi grabbed her wrist and pats the seat beside him. "Do you want to listen to what I finished?" She looked at him