dahyun°taehyung₁₈

At the age of 21, Dahyun is the youngest CEO in South Korea. How? She's the heiress of her mother's company.

Her brother, Myungsoo, already has his father's trading company. So Dahyun really has no choice but to run the family business.

She became hands on with the company. Dahyun trained to handle the business when she was in college, and right after graduation she already became the CEO.

Dahyun has to fly all over the world, to check the other branches of the company, to make sure they're running smoothly. She's too busy with the business, that she already forgot her passion. Music. The last time she knew the groups was EXO and EXID.

Yes, at the age of 13 she was already talked for business.

"Oh my God!" Dahyun says, was shocked when a hand prevents the elevator doors to close. A guy gave her a shy laugh and apologized.

"Are you okay?" Dahyun asks, he nodded and asks "Do you live here?"

"Yeah, I just moved at the 5th." She says.

"5th? That only has two apartments?" Dahyun nodded, not giving any information anymore. "I live at the 5th. We're neighbors!"

Dahyun gave him a smile, "I'm sure you already heard of me.." He shyly scratched the back of his head, "But there's no harm in introducing myself properly." he reached out his hand, "I'm Taehyung."

He thinks high of himself, huh? She thought, yet still approved his handshake. "Dahyun." Taehyung gave her his boxy smile, and the elevator dings.

6AM

Dahyun groaned at her alarm clock, turned it off and stretched herself out of the bed. She brewed a coffee and went to rinse her face, just when she's pat-drying her face the doorbell rang.

"Jihyun isn't supposed to be here until 7?" She talked to herself, thinking if she told her secretary to come early. She opened her door and was surprised to see the guy from last night.

"Good Morning neighbor!" Taehyung says, while holding a plate of french toast & pancakes. Dahyun looked at him and the breakfast, "Good Morning too."

"I thought I should give you a housewarming present, so here. I prepared breakfast." He says, she took the breakfast and invited him. "Ahh, it's fine."

"You sure? You cooked too much for one person, help me finish this Taehyung-ssi." Dahyun says, Taehyung eventually agreed. His schedule is at 8AM so he said a cup coffee wouldn't be bad.

Dahyun handed him the coffee and started eating with him. "Why are you up early?" she asked,

"I have work at 8am, I usually wake up at 7am but since I want to prepare you a gift I woke up early." Taehyung says

"I appreciate the kindess, Taehyung-ssi." Dahyun smiles, so the older asked the same question. "I also have work, but at 7am."

"That early? Wow, your boss is cruel." Taehyung says, making Dahyun smirk. "Who's your boss? Tell your boss to be considerate! Why are you smiling??"

"You're funny, Taehyung-ssi." Dahyun says, "I run my own company, and I'm always early than my employees."

"Wow, you look young to be a-" Taehyung was cut off by Dahyun. "CEO? I know." She sighed.

The two talked the whole time, well mostly Taehyung. He told her about the nearby coffee shops, market, bookstore. which Dahyun is thankful for, although she knows she doesn't have time for extra activities. She appreciated Taehyung's effort to talk to her, atleast even for a few minutes she's doing not related to work.