mina×hoseok₃₀

Mina
Please pick me up..

Hoseok
Send me the location,
I'll be there in a few.

Mina and Hoseok are bestfriends, they knew each other from college since they were both dubbed as the best dancers in JYU.

Though they're bffs, they often flirt towards each other making it hard for them to find someone to date.

Mina's on a date right now and it's not going well. Jimin kept asking inappropriate questions about her friendship with Hoseok and it's making her uncomfortable.

"I mean, it's impossible you two are only friends. Or maybe with benefits?" Jimin chuckles, "Because if we'll date we need to set up some rules."

Mina just gave him a sly smile, kept drinking the wine to release some of the nervousness.

"I need answers?" He insists, "Don't be shy. Maybe I'll join you two and we can have a three-"

"Hey." Hoseok greeted, Jimin looked at him and Mina packing her things.

"Oh good, you're here." Jimin sarcastically says, "Well, maybe you can answer my question."

Mina stopped Jimin from talking and said, "I had a nice meal. Thank you."

"Are you two sleeping together?"

Hoseok was about to launch at him when Mina threw the glass of wine on his face, "Why do you care so much about our sex life?" She grabbed the bottle of wine and let the liquid drip from his head, "To answer your question, no. Enjoy your dessert. Let's go, Hobi."

They remained quiet during the car ride. Mina's apartment is only a twenty minute drive from the restaurant. Even if they're infront of the complex, they still didn't talk.

She quietly removed the seatbelt and muttered a 'thank you' before leaving his car. Hoseok just looked at her walking away from him and coming inside the complex. He sighed, removing his seatbelt. Making sure he locked his car before following her.

Mina went straight to her bathroom and cried, feeling disappointed and thinking if everybody thought the same way as Jimin did?

They were just flirting for fun, Hoseok can be protective sometimes but isn't every friend like that?

They always hang-out, cuddle and sleep in the same bed. But friends do that, right?

Sometimes she's sad everytime Hoseok goes on a date with other girls, or when he mention other girls. But, isn't it normal for friends?

One time, they went to a party and she saw him making out with a girl. Mina walked away with a heavy feeling, but she isn't supposed to feel that when they're just friends.

She heard a soft knock in her bathroom, "Mina-yah." quickly wiping her tears and splashing a water on her face, she sometimes regret letting him know her pincode. yet she went out of the bathroom. "Hmm?"

Hoseok offered a hug, Mina just gave him a smile and said "I'm fine."

"Mina.." He softly calls her out. "I really am fine, you can leave now."