dahyun°taehyung₂₉

credits to vhyunique on ig for the photo!

The chemistry is undeniably strong that there's no need to have them both in a drama, just seeing them makes your heart flutter.

That's Kim Dahyun and Kim Taehyung everyone.

They've been dating for three months now, oh...

Let me rephrase it.

They've been fake dating for three months now. The unexpected rise of fandom and stocks from both companies encouraged them to force Dahyun and Taehyung to fake date.

Dahyun and Taehyung disapproves the idea, but their company told them they just have to date publicly with no confirmation that they're dating. They just need to be in the headlines.

"Why aren't you talking?" Taehyung asks Dahyun, "Help me reject the idea!"

"There's no use, Taehyung-ssi." Dahyun says, Taehyung then sat down realizing what she said is true.

Dahyun and Taehyung became close friends in the span of three months. It may seem short, but they're together everyday and everynight.

Taehyung appreciates her warmth everytime he's tired, although it's only for publicity he likes being hugged by Dahyun.

It's been a routine that everytime Dahyun finishes her drama filming Taehyung will always pick her up and have dinner in either outside or at their homes and Dahyun does the same when he has a movie filming schedule.

If they're invited in a show, and asked about their relationship they neither deny or confirm, they just smile and say "Taehyung/Dahyun is a great companion"

In those three months of fake dating, they didn't know they're falling for each other already.

×

They're in their fifth month of fake dating when it triggered Taehyung.

He's at home waiting for the time to fly by watching the latest episode of Dahyun's drama.

Taehyung tries to measure the time, he'll be at her drama set once he finished the latest episode. He'll be on time.

"Hey, So??? What do you think of episode four?" Dahyun says once she's inside his car

"It's great." Taehyung says with a straight face, "Especially the kissing scene. That was intense."

Dahyun likes it when he compliments her.

"Did you like to be kissed by Jaebeom?" Dahyun choked in her water with the question and said, "You're also an actor, you should know the answer??"

"Seems like you're enjoying it."

"And what if I am?" Dahyun asks then laugh, "You're being weird today."

Taehyung didn't bother to reply. Dahyun, as usual, talks about her day and the one time she mentioned the lead actor, he snapped.

"You're talking about Jaebeom the whole time." Taehyung says and whispers "I don't wanna hear his name."

Dahyun was dumbfounded, she only mentioned Jaebeom once and he got mad??

"Oppa, are you okay?" She asks, "Is something bothering you? Are you tired? Let me drive then, stop the car-"

"Dahyun-ah, I'm okay." He reassured, "Let's talk later okay?"

She pouted and just nod, she then proceeds to text Jaebeom about what just happened and absolutely didn't expect what he just said.

Im JB
He's your boyfriend, it's normal to get jealous. 😂

Dahyun keeps exchanging looks with her phone and at him.

"Oppa-"

"At home, hyunnie." Taehyung says,

"Hmpf!" She grunted and decided to tease him and dialed Jaebeom's number, "Oh, oppa?"

Hey Dahyun

"Why did you call?" Taehyung looks at her, wants to know who's she's talking to but he knows he can't ask

What are you talking about? You called me?

Dahyun giggled, "Yes, I'm on my way home now." Taehyung now realizes who she talking to.

Are you okay? Is this some kind of signal for me to save you or what?

"Oh, no no. I'm fine, oppa. Let's talk later, okay? Aw!" Dahyun looked at Taehyung, he suddenly stopped the car and if it wasn't for the seatbelt she definitely will be thrown away.

She hung up the phone, "What are you doing?"

"What are YOU doing?" Taehyung asks, stopping the car on the side road.

"I'm talking to my colleauge?" Dahyun says

"You're flirting with him."

"And so?" Dahyun provokes, "I'm single and he is too."

"We're dating!" Taehyung says, which she corrected "fake dating!"

Taehyung release a heavy sigh, loosen his seatbelt and faced her. "Does are dates means nothing to you?" Dahyun froze.

Their dates means everything. It was the sole reason why she fell inlove with him.

"Everytime we hangout, I'm at my happiness hyunnie." Taehyung says, "When I see you all my worries and stress fades away."

Dahyun hesistantly looked at him, seeing how sincere he is with his words, but still confused with the situation.

"I know we're a fake couple, but it felt real you know? The first month we started dating you know I don't like it, yet you still tried your best to make me comfortable." He puts his hand on the steering wheel and sat properly, "We only have each other. We both don't have anyone to trust but only ourselves. I showed you my vulnerability but you didn't take advantage of it. Instead you helped me to become strong."

two minute silence.

"Let's become a real couple then." Dahyun says and faced him,

Taehyung smiled widely and opened his mouth but Dahyun sushed him, "I only used Jaebeom oppa to make sure if you really are jealous. *giggles* But I completely have no idea this will result to it."

He shooked his head and chuckled, "Let's go home. I'll cook."

Dahyun just finished filming the last episode of the drama yesterday and so did Taehyung with his movie. So both has a free schedule for a week and they went to a beach.

"Watching the sunset is pretty calming." Taehyung says, which Dahyun agreed. "I usually hate when the time goes by so slow, but for sunsets I love it."

Dahyun puts her head on his shoulder, "I used to see a sunset every after I failed in drama auditions. Sunset is the only reason why I keep going. It made me realize that it's okay to fail, you'll learn from it, you'll grow out of it, and I still have more chance to succeed. Hence the sunrise."

"Look where you are now, you're the most in demand actress ever since 2018." He praised, kissing the top of her head.

"Wow, says the actor who's also in demand?" They both just laughed and enjoyed the sunset.

few minutes after, they decided to not leave yet and enjoy the scenery, embrace the cold breeze.

Dahyun interwined their fingers and said, "I love you, oppa. Thank you for staying even after my breakdown, thank you for taking care of me and showering me with love."

"Anything for you, hyunnie." Taehyung says, closing their gap and sharing a passionate kiss.

The End.
Plot by: markhyunlover1
(a/n: stream DAY6's new album!!! My favorite songs in the album are: Day and Night, Zombie & Afraid. Another no skip album from the kings 👍👍)
I also have a poll on my twitter, wr_inhalexhale, I'm planning to make a dahyun o/s and vote in the poll who you want me to partner her up and what genre~ Thank you!! It's only up 'til tomorrow so hurryyy~ no need to follow me, just vote and i'm good hehe