dahyun°yoongi₁₅

Dahyun and Taehyung are ex-lovers. They started dating during 2016, when TWICE made their first comeback.

The two met at their usual spot, the convenience store near Dahyun's dorm. Their usual greeting became cold as they often fight, arguing about tiny things.

They gave each other a sad smile, Taehyung handed her a chocolate milk while he had the banana milk. They sat infront of the glass. Although no-one is walking around, they still stared at the empty road.

They sat quietly there for atleast ten minutes, until Taehyung initiated the talk. "I think we should break-up."

Dahyun released a heavy sigh, still not looking at him. "That's your solution?"

Taehyung took minutes before he was able to answer the question, "Yeah."

She let out an amused laugh and said, "Okay." They always argue about time, effort. Neither of them wants to lower their pride, and in the end their frustrations toward each other piled up.

Dahyun took of their couple bracelet, and gave it to him. Finally looking at Taehyung, "I had a great time with you. Take care." She says, leaving the convinient store and ran towards her dorm.

It's 2020, Dahyun managed to save her friendship with the rest of Bangtan, and she's thankful for her oppa's that didn't meddle with their break-up.

"Thanks for treating me coffee, oppa!" She says, waving goodbye to Yoongi.

Yoongi and Dahyun has became the best friend NO-ONE expected.

How did they even got close? When BTS and GOT7 had a collaboration stage, they always rehearse at JYPE Company. and one day, Yoongi got lost in the building when he heard a soft cry. He followed the sound and saw Dahyun crying outside a practice room.

"I'm sorry you saw me like this, oppa. I just can't tell my members yet, I don't want to be a burden." Dahyun explained once she calmed down, thanking Yoongi for comforting her. He smiled and said, "But what if telling them might help you?" and they said their goodbyes.

Dahyun did tell them, and it really helped. It eased her mind and soul letting out her feeling to her members, they had each others back and she's thankful for it.

After the encounter, they started talking and hang out. They always got each other's back. Even with the five year age gap, they treated each other as if they're the same age. Yoongi helped her overcome the hard times she went thru, he knew how to calm the younger. And Dahyun did the same.

Sadly, Yoongi didn't expect to fall inlove with her. If he had a choice, he wouldn't want to fall inlove with Dahyun.

"Why? Falling inlove isn't a crime." Jin said, the two went out for a drink.

"She's Taehyung ex-girlfriend, give me enough reason for me to date her?" Yoongi says, chugging on the scotch neat. Feeling the sharpness of the alcohol in his throat.

"Reason?" Jin asks, stirring his drink. "Maybe because you can treat Dahyun better than him."

Yoongi tch-ed, "We both know Taehyung still loves her. So I have to let go of my feelings for him."

"Are you that selfless?" Yoongi looked at the older, "and stupid?" Yoongi faked laughed and ordered another drink.

"We both know that he broke up with her because of his incompetency, right?" Jin said, "Dahyun deserves more. And I know you can give her the best, especially you two are bestfriends. You know her more than anyone else."