dahyun°jeongguk₂₅

"dahyun-ah, i want your group to perform for the upcoming school festival." mr. park said, "i know that you're busy with your studies especially you're a senior, so i took initiative to hire a dance instructor."

dahyun bowed to thank her professor, "that would be very helpful, ssaem."

the jyu dance troupe is lead by dahyun, the university's best dancer. and they usually perform when needed to.

but lately, dahyun has been stressed because of studies and also the pressure her parents is giving. she wanted to be a dancer after she graduates. dance is her way to show emotions. but her parents is totally against it, pressuring her to work for their company so that when myungsoo, her brother, retires she'll takeover.

mr. park and dahyun agreed to have the dance practice an hour everyday.

"dahyun, this is jeon jeongguk. jeongguk, take care of her okay? she is the gem of jyu!" the said lad gave her a smile, but dahyun sighed. it is indeed a compliment, but with how stressful she is right now she's taking it as an another block of pressure.

mr. park whispered, "she's a bit tense these past few days, so bare with her huh? she really is indeed a good dancer. teaching her will be smooth." jeongguk nodded.

(a/n: fake & true choreography)

jeongguk showed the routine and analyzing the reaction of the dancers. he smiled at them and asked, "if you find it hard, we can an alternative." no-one protested and he started teaching.

first week came by, and jeongguk successfuly taught them the dance. appreciating how they learn the choreo so fast, he dismissed them early on a friday afternoon.

dahyun didn't leave the studio, feeling embarrassed on how many mistake she's done. she faced the mirror and said, "focus, kim dahyun. you're in the center, you'll ruin the dance if you keep slacking."

staring at the mirror makes her realize how stressed she is, on how her dark circles is obvious and she absolutely lost some weight. her thoughts are full of doubt, words that keep hitting her and insecurities.

"stop crying, kim dahyun. when are you going to stop crying?" she wiped her tears, stood up and decided to do the routine until she can do it without mistakes.

jeongguk's confused as to why he hears music in the studio, he left the studio to drop the dancers in the bus station, so he carefully entered the studio and saw dahyun.

dahyun is a smooth and flawless dancer, she can make the choreography look super easy yet if you try to learn it it's really difficult.

yet jeongguk notices that sometimes dahyun spaces out and tends to forget the dance moves. momo is dahyun's senior in jyu before she graduated, both momo and jeongguk are friends and she said the younger is the smoothest dancer and never forgets the choreo.

he was distracted with his thoughts when he heard sobbing,

dahyun once again forgot the choreography. and now that the instructor left, she doesn't know what to do. the event is in two weeks and here she is, very distracted and can't memorize a simple choreography.

she broke down into tears.

if she wasn't distracted while jeongguk is teaching, she would be polishing the choreo right now. if she's just not affected with the problems at home, she wouldn't be distracted.

at the end, it's no-one to blame but herself.

jeongguk went near her and pulling her into a hug. "cry it all out, okay?" dahyun didn't even checked who is he but she definitely didn't stop crying. "it's okay to make mistakes, not everyone has a great day."