dahyun°taehyung₁₉

"Sir, Mr. Jeon said he apologizes for being late. He'll arrive in two hours." Dahyun says, Taehyung sighs and nodded.

"Accompany me then." Taehyung says, "I'll just pay the overtime." Dahyun nodded and sat beside him.

Dahyun has been Taehyung's secretary for three years now. They're always together even for overseas work, she can't leave his side and that's on the contract.

You can say Taehyung can't go on a day without her.

Dahyun entered the company with no knowledge of her work, at all. Yet, Taehyung guided her and had a lot of patience with her. And they ended up having the best dynamic. A duo that no-one can outplay.

Many company also targets Dahyun, as they know she's playing a big role in Taehyung's life. Dahyun is Taehyung's weakness.

Dahyun grabbed the glass off him, "Sir this is your third drink in five minutes. Take it slow please." Taehyung didn't show any reaction.

"If I don't acquire Cha Eunwoo's stocks, our company will suffer a huge loss." He whispers but enough for Dahyun to hear.

"We can find other investors, Sir. I'm sure there are other companies who's willing to give. Do you want me to head out to the company to check my files?" Dahyun says, Taehyung shooked his head and said "I need company."

"I can do it tomorrow anyways." Dahyun says.

"I checked the list of probable investors, none of them can give the huge amount Cha's can." Taehyung says, "I need them."

"Sir, I don't understand. Isn't it supposed to be our decision who the investors will be?" She asks

"The stocks will be given to us, if I give them you."

After fifteen minutes of Dahyun not looking at her boss since the arrived at the bar, she finally turned her head to look at him. "What?"

"They know once I give them to you, it'll be my downfall" He said, chugging the scotch neat.

Dahyun remained silent.

Taehyung remained silent as well. Damn that Cha. He knows what to target. He sighed heavily and chugged the alcohol. He thought, It's an easy solution. Fire Dahyun and give her to Cha and the company will be safe. Why can't he just do it? He doesn't know.

Taehyung doesn't know why he can't let go of her. Dahyun's been a huge help to the company.

"Sir, I suggest you give me to the Cha's." Taehyung gave her a deadly look, "If that's what's gonna help the company. It's fine to me. Besides, I'm just your secretary."

"You are not just my secretary." Taehyung sternly says, making Dahyun sit up properly.

"Don't make a big deal out of this, sir. My loyalty will remain yours. But if the company is going to be stable if I work with them, then I should do that." Dahyun says.

"Stop it." Taehyung said, chugging the alcohol once again.

The bartender and Dahyun looked at each other, she nodded in agreement to allow her boss's drink to be refilled.

Dahyun doesn't understand why Taehyung isn't allowing her to work for the Cha's. It will benefit not only the company, but Taehyung as well.

"Sir, if you don't let me go. I'll just resign." Dahyun says, but got startled when Taehyung harshly slammed his fist on the bar table. "A-are you alright, sir?"

"Damnit! Stop telling me to leg go of you, Kim Dahyun! It's hard, okay? Not just because you're a huge asset to the company, I'll lose you! I can't even think properly on how will I survive without you." Taehyung rambles. Well, maybe I do know. and I'm just in-denial.