dahyun special o/s₃₂

Taehyung, Jeongguk and Seokjin
; the typical popular boys who's good
in sports and academics.

Dahyun
; not popular but everyone knows her
and Seokjin's younger sister

Jimin
; the new student

Everyone knows that TaeGgukJin are very protective of Dahyun. Aside from the fact that she's a sibling of one of their friends, she's very kind and soft-hearted.

Jeongguk and Seokjin knows that Taehyung really has a soft spot for her. He'll do anything just to make Dahyun happy and comfortable.

There's this one time, Seokjin went out for a date and TaeGguk is in the Kim's residence, Jeongguk playfully teases Dahyun. Annoyance is seen in her face and Jeongguk enjoys the reaction. Taehyung then scolded him. "Oppa, that's fine. He meant no harm." She tries to defends but the oldest still scolded him.

School fight.
It often happens but not for TaeGgukJin.
Jeongguk and Seokjin are running in the hallway and immediately pulled Taehyung away from Eunwoo,
"I told you, I had an emergency!" The sophomore explains. "You couldn't text Dahyun that?" Jeongguk harshly pulled him away from the crowd and went
to the school's parking lot. "We're seniors, ffs! Are you trying to delay your graduation?" Taehyung spits off the blood on his mouth and said, "Ofcourse not." The two are now having an argument and Seokjin sighs interfering them, "I'm her brother but I didn't act recklessly like you did." Taehyung looked at him, "Taehyung-ah, do you like Dahyun?"

TaeGgukJin always spend the lunch break with Dahyun, but then a new student came in her class so she spends the lunch break with him now.
"Taehyung-ah, your food.." Jeongguk feels bad for his now ruined lunch, "If you don't like it you could've given it to me." Seokjin laughs at them, then the two were startled when the plastic fork broke. "Kim Tae!" the oldest called him out, which the said lad looked at him. Noticing how his lunch is now all mushy and the utensils already broken, he just sighed and said "I'll see you in class."

🅺.🅳🅷

Jimin and Dahyun is hanging out on the Kim's residence, they both played the playstation the whole afternoon. "Hyunnie, the two idiots will come please open the door for them. I'll just take a shower." Seokjin shouts, "Ok!" she shouted back. Few minutes later, Dahyun went to the kitchen to grab them a snack when Jimin heard the doorbell ring. Being a good guest, he opened the door and saw a confused Taehyung. "Why are you here?" He asks and looked around, the new student says, "Dahyun invited me to hang-out." Taehyung was about to reply when Dahyun appeared. The frown that was plastered in his face turned into a big smile, "Hi hyunnie." The younger smiled at him, greeted him back and went straight to Jimin.

"Oppa's in the shower, you wanna play?" Dahyun offers, Taehyung looked at her and noticing how close the two are seated to each other. Jimin sees how Taehyung looks at the younger, smirking he closed the tiny gap between them. Which made him anger more and Dahyun was confused with the sudden change of atmosphere. "Chim, move a bit." she whispers but the said lad just ignored her and started the game. Taehyung sighed and sat on the lazy boy.

Time went slow and he hated it. He hates how Seokjin took so long to shower and he has to endure the sight of Jimin and Dahyun together. Taehyung sees how she's very comfortable with her new found friend. Jimin had to go to the bathroom and they were left alone. "You okay?" Dahyun asks, purposely showing him her puppy eyes. Ofcourse, Taehyung went soft. "Yes I am." but she only gave her a pout and he pats the small space in the lazy boy. Dahyun nodded and squished herself into it, while he has his arms wraps around her. "You don't like my new friend." she says, he shooked his head and said "I do. I'm just tired." Dahyun then puts her chin on his chest and asked what happened, he just gave her a smile and said it's nothing.