chaeyoung×yoongi₅

× a/n: short fluff ×

"Ms. Son, You're not allowed to come inside yet." Joon said, Yoongi's bodyguard. "Oh why bother, you never listen to me." He surrenders, Chaeyoung ignored him and entered the basement.

Blood all over the floor, you can smell how fresh it is.

A man who's in his mid-20's tied up in the chair and Yoongi just punched him in the face. Chaeyoung went near the scene, "I can't believe you're the reason why Yoongi cancelled on me, you asshole." She grabbed her gun and is aiming to shoot at him when Yoongi snatched away the gun from her. He looked at his guys and signalled him to continue torturing.

Chaeyoung shooked her head and went out, while Yoongi washed his hands which is covered with blood, before following his girlfriend. "I know you tried, Joon." he said to his bodyguard before going inside his office.

"I'm sorry for cancelling our lunch." Yoongi wrapped his arms around Chaeyoung, "He sexually assaulted Momo, and Hobi asked this as a favor."

"What should I expect if my boyfriend is in a mafia, and is actually the one who's leading it." She sulked, removed Yoongi's wrapped arms and sat at the sofa. "But is it hard to ask even just an hour from you? It's my birthday, Min."

Yoongi sighed, he opened one of his drawers and grabbed a small box. He sat on the coffee table, which is infront of her, and gave it to her. "It's a necklace, with your initials on it." Chaeyoung opened the box, a s.c engraved on it. "I like it." she smiled.

Yoongi is the leader of the biggest mafia in South Korea, Chaeyoung may look innocent and bubbly. But she's more brutal than Yoongi.

How did they meet?

Yoongi saw Chaeyoung was circling by men in an alley, that's why he helped her. Well, supposed to be. When his men together with him, was about to go near them. Chaeyoung one by one beats up the six men who's circling her. Surprised by the skill she has, Yoongi walked towards her but she thought he's with the six men, was about to launch at him when he spoke. "You beat up six men, who are you?"

"Neither of you looks familiar." She says, when Joon tried to come near her she immediately took out her knife.

Yoongi recognized the knife logo, a tiger. The Sons family uses a tiger as their symbol.

"You're a Son." Yoongi says, signalling Joon to come to his side. "I'm a Min."

Let's just say, the Son family is a brutal mafia gang. The most brutal of all gangs.

"Let's go to Mina's place? Her husband is a good cook, let's try it?" Yoongi offered, Chaeyoung shook her head. He laughed at her actions, and sat beside her. Grabbing her arms and wrapping it on his own. Basically, forcing her to hug him. "I'm sorry, okay? I know it's your birthday. But I just can't help myself everytime there's a bad guy."

Yoongi and Chaeyoung are the scariest leader. Their own gang are scared of them individually, imagine if the two of them join forces. But when there's just alone, they're the softest babies you'll see. You won't even know that they're part of the mafia

"It's my birthday." She still sulks, "You can let Joonie handle it."

"I know, and I'm sorry." Yoongi pulled her into a hug, Chaeyoung buried herself in his chest. "What about I cook?" She slowly nodded, "I love you, Chaeng. I won't do this again."

"Just don't cancel on me on my birthday." She whispers. He hummed in reply.

The couple was stopped by Joon, and handed them a huge box. "This was sent by the Sons." Yoongi looked insided and just saw a set of new knives & guns, he read the note. We made this tools just for you, Chaeyoung-ah. You can share it with your boyfriend, and with your boyfriend only. - Mom & Dad