dahyun×jimin₁

"Oppa?" Dahyun calls, Jimin hummed in return. She made circles around his chest, they were both cuddling while watching a movie in BTS's dorm. "Don't take this the wrong way please." He nodded, "I think we should break up." He slowly sat up straight, making the younger do the same. "Why?"

"Your popularity is at peak right now, Oppa. I don't want to be a distraction with your hardwork." He cupped her cheeks, "You will never be a distraction to me, Dahyunie."

"I knew you would say that." She says, "But I don't want to feel this everyday. I want you to focus on yourself first." Tears are forming on her eyes. "You're the best boyfriend a girl could have. But I can't help but sometimes feel I'm a burden to you."

Jimin stared at her, grabbing her hands to interwine it with his. "You are never a burden to me."

"Everytime you're done with a schedule, you always end up with me. Instead of you, resting." She says, "You are my rest, babe. You're my safe space."

"Oppa, please. You're making it hard for me." She kissed Jimin's knuckles. "I love you so much, Park Jimin."

"Please don't leave me." He begs. "I'm still here." She reminded him, her tears are now falling. "I will never leave your side. I just want you to focus on yourself and on your career. The career you've been working on for the past year. The career who made you who you are right now. The career that made you happy." And now they're both crying. "I'm not doing this for myself, oppa. I'm doing this for you. I'm sorry for hurting you." She says,

"Will you wait for me?" Jimin asks.

Dahyun cups his face, sticking their foreheads together "I will."

That was eight months ago, now the two individuals has their own popularity. Their own groups are now making headlines with their own achievements. The two hasn't been in contact with each other since their breakup. Sure, they're doing a great job hiding their relationship for a good one whole year with the help of their members and managers. But Dahyun didn't regret breaking up with Jimin. Imagine what will happen if the two continued their relationship when their both groups are rising in popularity. Also if their company knew they're in a relationship, they won't allow it.

Jimin thanked the heavens everytime BTS and TWICE has the same schedule. Even for just a moment, he always steal glances to her. He cherishes every moments, because who knows when he'll see her again? That's the only thing he can do anyways. Steal glances, stare at her if theyre far away from each other.

Dahyun also does the same, but not too often since she's still careful of the fans. They met a few times backstage, but none of them has the guts to start a conversation. The thought of her hurting him didn't leave everytime they met eyes, and Jimin felt she doesn't want to talk to him. But neither of them knew they've been longing each other's warmth.

¤

Jimin and Mina had a collaboration stage four months ago, and ever since then the two has been in a dating rumor. The two didn't like the thought of it, specifically because of Dahyun. But the youngest reassured Mina that she doesn't believe it and she's okay.

But that didn't stop the two company to decide that the two ballet dancers should be in a fake relationship, since both team has received good comments and it is indeed helping with their sales and enlarging the fandom.

"And it's a good thing since your dating ban has already ended." A JYP Rep reminded her.

Jimin and Mina looked at each other, none of them wants to agree.

"Does our feelings matter?" Jimin says.

"Ofcourse." A BigHit Rep says, "But this is good for you reputation, Jimin-ssi."