nayeon×jin₂₁

× very short, this aint a summarized lovestory like the other ones hehe ×
TW: mention of panic attack, and a bit of violence.

"I had enough of this, Seokjin! You have the audacity to bring someone home when you could've read your messages and knew your parents are coming!" Nayeon shouts, What happened?

The two married when Nayeon was 19 and Seokjin was 22, why? The two loved each other dearly, they're childhood friends turn to lovers in college and got married early as they thought it could last long.

But no, Nayeon caught Seokjin making out with a girl on their fifth wedding anniversary. Although he asked for forgiveness, Nayeon became distant and cold. Causing him to give up.

The two are already seperated, but no-one knows. They can't just tell their parents they want a divorce, it's a humiliation. That's why they still live together, but sleep on different rooms.

Seokjin sighed, grabbed his phone and checked the message. "I'm sorry." He says

"You're all talk. I'll tell them we're already seperated, now you can go back to your business." Nayeon says, giving up on talking to him.

Nayeon left his room and sighed, you can do this. She thought.

Seokjin followed her and grabbed her wrist, "They already left. I can talk to them tomorrow." Nayeon scoffs, "Let go of me."

"Don't tell them." He says, "They'll just laugh at us."

"I rather be laughed at than tolerate our already-ruined marriage." Nayeon says, heading downstairs to put back the plates that's supposed for his parents. "If you and your guest wants to eat, food's on the table."

Seokjin made sure to stop Nayeon from what she is doing and forcing her to face him, "Listen to me." Nayeon just looked at him blankly, this isn't working anymore. I don't see the love, I can't feel the love. "I'm sorry. Let me talk to my parents."

"Okay. But that won't stop me from spilling the truth."

"Stop being hard headed, we're doing great in pretending we're still together." He softens his grip on her shoulders, "Do this for me, please?"

That's the last straw, "What am I doing all this time? Haven't I tried doing everything for you? For one whole year, I let you come home either drunk or bring women in your room. Have you thought about me? about fixing our marriage? No, You gave up on me too fast." Nayeon says, removing his grip.

"You're the one who left me!" Seokjin half-shouts,

"Because you cheated on me!" Nayeon backfires, "On our fifth anniversary."

"That was a one time-"

"It's still cheating." Nayeon chokes, trying to prevent herself not to cry. "We were happy. I don't know where it went wrong."

"I tried fixing us, Nayeon-ah. But you're not letting me." Seokjin softens his voice,

"You should've tried harder. If you were in my position, do you think I can open up to you easily?" Nayeon says, "You even brought women to OUR home."

Seokjin remained silent.

"I shouldn't have married you." Nayeon says, "Thank Goodness we don't have a kid. Imagine the pain our child will go through."

"That's overboard." Seokjin says, "You're saying it like you weren't happy with our relationship."

"Oh how I wish we just remained friends." Nayeon looked at him with anger on her eyes, "I wish I didn't just met you. If I could just turn back the time, I would never ever associate myself to you." That's a lie, she's 100% will fall inlove again with him.