chaeyoung°yoongi₂₂

× very short, this aint a summarized lovestory like the other ones hehe ×

Min Yoongi is never the jealous boyfriend.

"You okay?" Chaeyoung asked when Yoongi picked her up after rehearsal.

"Yeah." His voice sounds the opposite

"You're not. What is it?" Chaeyoung asked, but Yoongi shrugged and said "I'm fine."

She pouted, and didn't talk the whole car ride. Yoongi noticed it and tried to hold her hand but Chaeyoung faked a sleep.

Yoongi then decided they'll hangout in the Han River for awhile.

He went out of the car, knocked on Chaeyoung's window and the younger got out. "Come on, I'll tell you what's bothering me."

They sat on a secluded bench, but still has the nice view of the river. Chaeyoung rested her head in Yoongi's shoulder, "I love you, oppa."

He smiled with the love confession. Now how can he say what he feels? It will surely shock the younger. "I love you too my precious sulky baby."

"I am not!" Chaeyoung protests, but surrendered when Yoongi wrapped his arm on her waist.

Yoongi sighed, he doesn't know how to tell her his feelings.

He never felt this way. Yoongi is confident that Chaeyoung loves him, that she will do anything to avoid something that will cause him discomfort. But there are also things that isn't in their control.

Just like the performance for JYP Nation Concert, Some members of TWICE and GOT7 will have a special stage. Nayeon×Jinyoung, Mina×BamBam & Chaeyoung×Yugyeom are the pairs.

Yoongi is aware that it's only a performance. But what he can't take off of his mind is My Ear Candy is a seductive-sexy song. That his girlfriend will perform with another man.

Chaeyoung sat up straight and looked at him, "We promised each other that we will tell what's bothering us so we can fix it together, right?" Yoongi looked at her, and can see the concern in her eyes. "Please tell me, oppa? Is there something I did?" He shooked his head and kissed her forehead, "No, baby."

Min Yoongi is never the jealous boyfriend.

"Then what?" Chaeyoung asks, "Did something happen in the studio?"

Okay, maybe I get jealous. Only this time. Yoongi said in his head, he tucked her hair behind her ears and said "I don't know why I feel this way. My heart gets heavy whenever I think of you and gyeom performing My Ear Candy."

Chaeyoung looked at him with a mischievous smirk, "Is my boyfriend jealous? Is the Min Yoongi jealous?"

"Come on, this is why I'm hesitating to tell you." Yoongi says, burrying his face on her neck.

"I'm just amused, oppa. There's nothing wrong to feel jealous." Chaeyoung comforts, "It's just a performance, Min."

Chaeyoung enjoys how clingy her boyfriend is, well Yoongi is really a clingy boyfriend. But in public, he isn't. Especially when they're not publicly dating.

"I know, that's why I don't know why I feel this way." Yoongi says, tigthening their hug.

"Because you feel uncomfortable." Chaeyoung says, "If you allow me to tell Yugyeom oppa about our relationship, maybe we can find a solution to have a safe distance with our dance?"

"But then the fans will be dismayed with your performance, and I don't want that." Yoongi then released himself from her "Don't worry about me."

Chaeyoung interwined her fingers with his and said, "Then let's reveal we're dating."

"What?" Yoongi says in disbelief. Actually, Chaeyoung is the one who doesn't want to reveal their relationship. She still wants to have dates with no medias, but if this will help lessen Yoongi's jealousy then she'll do it.

"So that the performance will remain a performance. There won't be a ship after, because they know I'm dating the Min Yoongi." Chaeyoung says, "And I want to boast you everytime your produced song is in the  charts, when your teaser is up, when you post on IG. I want to be your number one hype girl."

Yoongi's heart melted with Chaeyoung's sudden confidence in revealing their relationship, "I love you, Min. I will do anything for you."

"Anything?" Yoongi said, which immediately shut down by Chaeyoung. "Except having your face tattooed in my body. No way!"

Yoongi shrugged, "I tried." Chaeyoung laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too, Chaeng. Thank you for the assurance."

"Just admit that you can be a baby sometimes." Chaeyoung said, which he denied. "I am not!" She repeated what he said with a mocking tone "I aM nOt!"

Yoongi picked up Chaeyoung after the JYP Nation Concert, and yes it attracted the media. But they don't mind since this is how they planned to reveal their relationship.

Ofcourse there are mixed opinion.

Do they care? No.

Are they happy? Yes.

Yoongi gave Chaeyoung a boquet of flowers and a basket of strawberries.

"I told you to stop buying me gift." Chaeyoung says, but eyes on the basket.

"So you don't like the strawberries?" Yoongi says, Chaeyoung grabbed the basket and kissed him on the cheeks.

"I do! What I don't like is the never ending flash right infront of our eyes." Chaeyoung says, Yoongi chuckled and helped her opened the front seat.

"I watched the performance, are you sure Mina and BamBam are not dating?" Yoongi says while driving away from the venue.

"Well, that is what Mina unnie says." Chaeyoung said then took a bite of the strawberry.

"Baby, I'm pretty sure you need to wash them first." Yoongi says,

"Hmm, is someone talking?" Chaeyoung talks to herself, intentionally ignoring him.

Yoongi just shooked his head and laughed at her.

The End.
Plot by: siopaocheeks22
a/n: I hope when I post this o/s is still Chaeyoung's birthday.. Happy Birthday to our strawberry princess 🍓🐯💚 DahKook o/s is next! might be in a few hours~ photo used will be up in my tw wr_inhalexhale