dahyun special o/s₃₃

"You're just confused. Sleep now, hyunnie." Taehyung says as he kisses the top of her head. Dahyun didn't reply, until few minutes later he hears sniffles. He slowly detanggles her and looked at her. "Hyunnie.." Taehyung softens at the sight of her crying. "You keep denying my feelings." Dahyun says, wipes her tears and layed down on the other side of the bed. He releases a heavy sigh, "You can't like two people at once."

"I told you-"

"Dahyun-ah. Jimin is intoxicated, you should confirm his feelings when you wake up. Hmm?" Taehyung once again denied her confession.

"If you don't like me, then leave." Dahyun says, "You're hurting me with your words.."

"I don't want to confuse you more." Taehyung said. "If I have to hide my feelings just to not make it difficult for you, I'll do it." She remained silent. "So please rest, okay? I'll sleep on the sofa to give you space."

Dahyun heard her door close, and she sighed.

Morning came and Taehyung feels a heavy weight in him, confused as to why he would feel such thing on a huge sofa, he realizes Dahyun is beside him nuzzling in his neck. He smiles seeing her in his embrace, "I have to go now, hyunnie." the younger resisted, "I really need to."

"I'll come with you then." Dahyun says, standing up to stretch. Taehyung rejects the idea, "I told you I'll give you space, right?" She nodded, gave him a pleading look. "Let's talk before I leave, okay? I'll just freshen up."

Dahyun feels sad, why is he suddenly avoiding her? Then again, she just told him last night she has both feelings for him and Jimin. But she knows her feelings toward Taehyung is weighing more than Jimin's. Infact she might just be attracted to her classmate.
Jimin is a nice guy, a very caring person. His handsome face is just a plus for his personality and intelligence. He was never mean to him even if she only talks about Taehyung.

Taehyung sat down on the sofa while Dahyun finds something to watch, "I told you I'll come with you." He shooked his head and said, "Irene will visit me, hyunnie. and I know you don't like her." then carefully pinch her cheeks. "What do you want to talk about, bub?" She then became annoyed, hearing the name of his childhood friend "What should I do with Jimin's confession?"

"Well Dahyun-ah, do you like him?" Asking the question is giving him mixed feelings, ofcourse he's expecting to say no. But it's possible she has feelings too, right? "If I do?" She then examine his reaction, which shows a hint of sadness. "You can date him." , "But if I don't?" hope is seen in his eyes, why is she playing with his feelings? "Reject him in a nice way." Dahyun nodded, thinking on ways how to reject the latter. She still wants to be friends with Jimin but with feelings involved, how?

"How do you reject someone and still want to be friends with them?" Taehyung shrugs, "It depends, Dahyun-ah. What if he wants to move-on from you?" She sighed, he asked "What do you feel about him?"

"I still want to be friends with Chim." Dahyun says, looking him straight in the eyes. "It's you that I like, Taehyung oppa. No, scratch that. I already fallen inlove." Taehyung can see the sincerity in her eyes, and he actually believes her. Dahyun has never been this desperate, and it shows. "Don't shut me down, please?" She pleaded. Few seconds of no response, Taehyung then opened his arms which she gladly runs to. "I love you too, hyunnie. More than you know." She nodded in his embrace. "I'm sorry for denying your feelings, I just thought you're confused with Jimin's confession last night." He slowly removes the hug and held her hand, "I don't plan on letting you know my feelings that way, well uhm.. I don't have any intention on confessing."