Catchup

It has been two weeks since Draco's last  doctor appointment with Harry. Since then, Blaise and him were inside of the house most hours of the day. Draco hasn't bothered to reply to Theo and Pansy's frantic texts. He didn't want to deal with the stressing situation just yet.

It was the Christmas holidays and Draco was two months along his pregnancy. In that small time skip, Draco had noticed small changes in his body.

He had observed the slight expansion of his hips. Potter had reassured him by saying that pregnant woman experience this so that they are able to handle the baby when they steadily grow in the womb. Draco had started to feel self conscious about his figure but Blaise had seemed quite fond of it.

There was also a small bump on his stomach. It wasn't noticeable unless you concentrated on trying to see it.

Draco had also noticed his small mood swings (Harry had also said this was normal). Draco hated mood swings. He always caught Blaise by suprise when at one moment, he was calm. However the next he acted violent. (He needs to remember to thank Blaise for putting up with him by the end of his pregnancy.)

Draco did not want to go back to school but unless he was further along his pregnancy, there was no reason why he should skip a whole academic year.

Blaise and Draco were on Blaise's bed. They were huddled close. Draco rest his head on the crook of Blaise's arm.

"Blaise?" Draco whined slightly.

"Yes, Love?"

Draco lifted his hand drawing circles on Blaise's chest.

"Do you think you could run to the store and get me some lollipops?"

Blaise snickered. "Do you think you can handle being home alone for 15 minutes?"

Draco nodded eagerly and sat up.

He waited for Blaise to get ready.

"You're testing my patience." He shouted at Blaise by the time he got to the door.

Blaise walked over to Draco kissing the top of his head. "I'll be back home soon..."

"Yeah yeah. I know. Hurry up and get me chocolate."

"I thought you wanted lollipops?"

"Yeah. That too."

Blaise chuckled. He grabbed his keys and left.

The door shut and Draco immediately felt alone.

Just a small catchup chapter on where we are left off

Sorry for taking so long to update this