Tests

'Hello, my name is Keon Robin but you can call me Doctor Keon. What seems to be the problem?'

Blaise spoke unsurely 'My... Friend here is having some odd effects like vomiting and mood swings. We were wondering if there was anything wrong.'

'Ok, but I need to ask a few questions that you need to answer truthfully'

Draco nodded.

Dr Keon pulled out a check board and pen.

'Do you have an irregular sleep schedule?'

'No' Draco answered 'I sleep everyday at 10pm'

The doctor scribbled some notes onto the paper he was holding.

'Do you eat too much? Or maybe too little?'

'I eat the same portion everyone else eats at school'

Keon nodded understandingly. He seemed to hesitate but soon asked his last question.

'Have you been involved in sexual activities for the last 2 months'

Draco blushed furiously 'Why?'

'I'm just suggesting STDs or maybe HIV'

'Uhm...' Draco remembered the night Blaise and Draco got into bed 'Yes. I have'

'Okay' the doctor pulled out a small cup. 'I need a small pee sample to test and see if there are any diseases or anything else. There's a private room you can do your business in'

Draco got up taking the cup from the Doctors hand before leaving the room.

About a minute later, Draco came in holding the cup containing the gold liquid (wtf is wrong with me??)

Keon took the cup and said 'You can wait while I run a few tests' before leaving the room.

'You nervous?' Blaise asked

'Terrified' Draco answered

Silence became known between the two boys until the doctor rentered the room baffled.

'How did the tests come out?' Blaise asked.

'Well, I need to say that I'm suprised.'

'About what?'

'I have never seen anything like it'

'Just tell us what's suprising!' Draco snapped.

'Well, I ran some tests and it seems that you are pregnant'

'But, how!?'

'We are not sure but we do need to run a few tests on you and your baby'

'Wait, your not gonna take the child away are you?' Blaise asked

'Well, it seems that this is the first male birth in the world. Something like this cannot go unnoticed. We will give you are large sum of money if you do let us test your child if you do intend on keeping it'

'I don't want tests ran on my baby!' Draco cried out.

'Mr Malfoy I understand your concern, but this is serious. Possibly deadly-'

'I DON'T CARE, YOU'RE NOT TOUCHING MY CHILD'

The doctor sighed in defeat. 'I will have to contact your parents Mr Malfoy. Having sex and getting pregnant at 16 is not something to let go of considering that you are a male.'

'I knew that was coming.' Blaise held Draco's hand tightly.

'Stay here while I make the phonecall' was the last thing Keon said before walking out the room.