Alcohol?

When Draco woke up, it was night time. His room was dark. He looked over at his clock. 2am in the morning.

He reached for his phone checking for notifications.

1 missed call from "Mother"
1 missed group call from "Pansy"
5 new messages from "Pansy"
3 new messages from "Father"

Curious, Draco opened his father's messages first

Me and your mother recommend you come home and collect your belongings.

We figured you aren't staying here since you haven't came home.

Hurry up.

Draco scoffed in fustration. He had to go get his stuff now

Draco checked Pansy's messages.

Hey Drayyy

I came over but your parents said you moved out! What happened?

Where are you! There's a party you HAVE to come to!

Why aren't you picking up my calls?

Call me back when you receive my messages!

Draco immediately called Pansy back.

Riiiiiing

Riiiiiing

Riiii-

"Hello?"

"Pansy!"

"Draco! You never miss my calls! What happened? Where are you?"

"I'm at Blaise's house"

"Oh I figured. Anyway, there's this party! Wanna come?"

"Is it going on now?"

"Uh! Duh! Me and Theo are getting ready to go! Do you wanna come or not?!"

"Oh I'll be there!"

"Meet at my house! Don't keep us waiting!"

Pansy hung up shortly after. Draco got up putting casual clothes on.

Draco picked up Sandra's keys and left. He texted Blaise's number.

Hey baby, I'm going to a party with Pansy and Theo. Don't worry about the door, I borrowed your mother's keys. Hope she doesn't mind. Call me if you need anything! Ily

Draco sped walked to his parents house. He knocked on the door. His mother answered.

"There you are" she handed Draco a suitcase, "we already cleared your closet. All your belongings are in there"

"Okay" Draco answered "bye"

"Mhm" with that, Narcissa closed the door rather loudly.

It took around 15 minutes getting back home. Draco rummaged through his suitcase trying to find decent clothing.

He soon found grey jeans and a black jumper. He threw on some black converses and ran out of the house without closing his door.

Walking to Pansy's house took about 25 minutes by foot. He had regretted not bringing a coat, it was freezing.

Outside Pansy's house, he could see his friend practically jumping on the spot. When she spotted him, she ran and launched herself onto Draco.

Fortunately, Draco jumped out of the way before she could hurt him making her landing on the cold pavement.

"My makeup!" She screamed into the floor. Theo walked over to help her up after laughing at her.

"Hah, sorry? I didn't wanna cry about getting my clothes dirty" Draco laughed along.

"Oh I'll give you something to cry about!" Theo stopped pansy before she could try lay a finger on Draco.

"Calm down babe, go change your makeup" Theo announced

"We're definitely gonna be late now" Pansy walked inside the house with a hurry.

"How have you been" Theo walked towards Draco

Theodore was approximately Blaise's height, however, Pansy was shorter than all 3 of the boys.

"Sick, but it's manageable. At least now it is" Draco whispered the last part.

"What was that?" Theo asked leaning closer to listen to Draco.

"Nothing! I said nothing." Draco defended.

It was silent for a few minutes until Theo spoke.

"What happened with you and Blaise at that last party? Apparently you didn't leave until the next day."

"O-oh that!" Draco stuttered "w-well I didn't really have the energy to leave the party so I-i stayed along with Blaise!"

"Did you...do anything? Oh I don't know, any gay action?" Theo wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Draco blushed, the red rushing to his face in a hurry.

"W-what! W-we're just friends!" Draco playfully pushed Theo away. They both laughed together.

"Its been a while since we talked like this" Draco pointed out.

"So it has" the two smiled.

"Cmon!" The two looked to the girl "We're probably so late that all the good alcohol is finishing!"

"Alcohol?" Draco asked. He couldn't drink

"What's a party without alcohol?" Theo chimed

I guess one cup isn't too bad