Albus Dumbledore, The Head Teacher

January 13th 6:42AM
His phone shone brightly.
He was so damn nervous.

"You ready?" Blaise whispered to him.

Draco's voice was caught in his throat, the only thing he could do is nod.

"Alright boys, let's go." Sandra slipped on her coat.

The three were ready to go to school. Sandra was advised by Doctor Keon to inform the school of Draco's situation.

Keon had deeply suggested that Draco staying out of school for 9 whole months would put a huge dent in his studies. He had said that the blond would be good to go to go until he was at least 5 to 6 months.

The information given to the school was expected to be stayed secret unless the information is needed for important situations.

Driving towards the building, Draco saw the faces of his classmates, it made his stomach churn in an unsettling way.

"I'll see you later, Blaise." Sandra had grabbed her son's face, planting a soft kiss on his forehead. He complained with a loud, complaining-

"Ma, stop that." Before he left.

"Let's go, Draco."

Standing by Sandra had calmed the sickening feeling in his stomach slightly making it bearable. She had a gently hand on his arm.

They had entered the Head Teacher's office. It was a rather odd man leading the school. An old man who confused everyone of his students.

Albus Dumbledore

"Ahh... you look like one of my students. Blaise Zabini?" He had looked up from the papers sprawled out messily on his desk.

"Yes. He is my son." Sandra quickly told him, "but I have to talk to you about Draco."

"You have my full attention."

Sandra dug a sheet from her pocket, handing it over with no words. The Headmaster's eyes skimmed over the sheet, his face expressionless.

"Ahh... Doctor Keon. I remember teaching him."

"I know the situation seems bizarre, but I need you to trust that we-"

"Its okay, I believe you."

"I know its odd but...wait... you believe that-" she gestured towards Draco, "-is pregnant?"

"We have been on this earth for little time. There is much more things we need to discover before we can say that something is odd. Bizarre. Weird."

Albus had spoken in drawn out words. Each word ended with a tint of an amused expression. The man truly was extraordinary.

"You look a little pale, Draco. Are you okay?" Albus turned to him with a smile.

"I'm... I'm okay. Just feel a little nervous is all."

"Wouldn't want you throwing up in class." The man reached into a drawer in his desk taking out some laminated cards.

Draco had never seen them in his life. "What are they?"

"I only give these out on occasions. There hasn't been a single teen pregnancy here in 12 years so I don't frequently use them. They are cards to give to your teacher when needed. A bathroom pass, an exemption note, a pass to go to the Madam Pomfrey, a lift pass and a note to send you home if you're too overwhelmed.

Draco took all the cards, his eyes wide. They were passed to so whatever he wanted.

Madam Promfrey was the school's top nurse. She was only needed in serious situations such as broken or fractured bones, fainting and, in Draco's case, pregnancy it seemed.

"I'm trusting you to use these notes responsibly. Not once has a teacher complained about the overuse of these exemption cards. I don't plan to start now."

Draco had suddenly felt embarrassed. He was the first in 12 years to get pregnant in the school. An impressive record broken because of Draco's odd luck. It made him feel awful.

"Don't feel bad, Draco." Dumbledore reassured the boy, seeming to of read his mind. "It happens. And I'm not upset about it."

"Now... If I'm correct, I am right to say that your son is the father. Am I right, Ms Zabini?"

"Uhm..." the woman murmured as she was caught off guard. "Y-yes. I'm looking after Draco. His parents... aren't his biggest fans unfortunately."

Draco's heart clenched.

"I understand." Dumbledore sat back. "Are we finished?"

"Yes. I believe so."

Dumbledore typed something up on his computer.

"I have sent Miss McGonagall an email. She's expecting you to arrive late to English Class. You better head off , there's only 20 minutes left.

Draco left the room.

Merry Christmas:))
Sorry if this chapter seems rushed. That's because it is🤒
I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas. Here's a present for you, an update <3