Blaise's mother

Blaise and Draco sat in the cafeteria. After telling the teachers about their situation, they were both required to be by themselves to avoid being in the middle of fights and potentially harming themselves.

Blaise had a plate of pasta and veggies while Draco had a plate full of steak pudding for dessert.

Draco chomped enthusiastically on his food while Blaise was deep in thought poking at his plate.

Could you blame him? He was gonna be a dad at 16. And it all started with him wanting Draco. He wasn't disappointed, no. He was afraid. The doctor had called home and today was the day he returned home to his mother. She was told about the situation but instead of returning home, he had to finish the rest of the school day with a mentally unstable pregnant boy.

"Why aren't you eating?" Draco asked worry in his voice.

"Oh, uh. I'm not hungry" Blaise reassured attempting to crack a smile failing almost miserably

"I know when your lying, and right now your not being truthful to me" before the incident, Blaise and Draco were very close friends. They practically knew everything about eachother. That included the knowledge of knowing when the other was lying.

Blaise stabbed a pea with his fork memorizongly. "I'm just worried, what if my mother disowns me? Where will live? Where will YOU live!?"

"The same place you'd live" Draco replied

"This is serious"

"Right, sorry"

"I'm just afraid that I'll suffer dire concequences"

"Are you gonna eat that?" Draco asked pointing to Blaise's pasta.

"Go ahead, as I was saying, you must feel horrible about your parents hating your guts, I'm just afraid I guess"

"Can you pass the vinegar?"

Reluctantly passing what Draco desired, Blaise continued "But I guess I shouldn't be worrying, my mother loves children! And I'm having one! Just... earlier than her prefer time"

"Can I have your broccoli?" Blaise nodded eagerly

"Your right Draco, of course my mother will accept me! I'm her son, she wants her son to have children!"

Blaise got up kissed Draco on the cheek as his face lit up. "Thank you for comforting me babe!" Blaise ran out of the cafeteria leaving a clueless blondie helplessly slurping on pasta