Pansy, Theo. I'm pregnant

January 5th. 21:34
Was what his phone read. Christmas had ended and Draco was now 3 months in.
He went a whole month inside the house. No outside contact whatsoever.

Draco had resulted in muting his phone. Everyday, he recieved texts asking of him from Pansy and Theo and occasionally, a text asking him why he didn't attend the final weeks of school from Hogwarts College.

Alas, all he could do was delay his explanation. It was only a matter of time until he could stop ignoring his friends.

With school only a few days away, Mrs Sandra and Blaise had encouraged him to attend. They told him that he should go to classes until he was too far into his pregnancy to move. His stomach currently could easily be hidden with an oversized hoodie. Draco reluctantly agreed to attending classes until he was bigger.

Blaise and his mother had both left to a funeral. A friend of Blaise's mother's. Blaise had tagged along with his mother to comfort her. He had asked Draco to join but the blond shrugged and told him that he was feeling nauseous. When Blaise offered to stay home, Draco refused and told him to help his mother out.

So Draco was alone.

Bored...

...

Curious...

He picked up his phone...

...

Riiiiiing...

Riiii-

Draco!

Hello Pansy...

Oh God Draco, you have no idea on how glad I am to hear your voice!

I'm sorry Pansy, for ignoring you.

You need space! I get that. But I really wish you trusted me!

I do! I do trust you.

Then why aren't you telling me what's wrong? Something isn't right and I want to know. I'm your best friend.

...

...sigh... look. I don't want you to feel awful. I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you. All i hear is something about a pregnancy, then you disappear? Then you call me at 9 in the fucking evening. What am I suppose to think?!

Its complicated

Draco. I love you, do you know that?

I do.

And id do anything for you, right?

Mhm...

Then please. Tell me what's going on...

...

...Draco

Are you able to drive here?

________________________

Draco sat on the edge of the bed, wringing his fingers nervously. He had sent Pansy Blaise's address and asked her to meet him.

Pansy, unable to drive, had asked Draco if Theo could drive her. And if Theo could be let in on the news.

Sure. Draco had told her. I guess he needs to know too...

Draco heard a car pull up on the side of the road. He looked out of the window and observed. It wasn't Blaise's car. It must of been Theo's.

The door opened, Draco assumed that Pansy used the spare key under the doormat Draco had left specifically for her, and footsteps ran up the stairs.

The door opened and Pansy ran up to Draco, arms outstretched.

Draco stood up, accepting the warm embrace of his closest friend.

"Oh Draco!" She sniffed. "I missed you dearly."

"I missed you too, Pansy..."

The hug lasted. The two pulled away. Draco then accepted the much shorter hug he recieved from Theo.

"What's going on?" Pansy spoke, getting right to the point. "What's happened since we've last seen you?"

"Pansy, Theo... I'm pregnant."

Draco half expected a reaction. He was grateful when his friends swallowed back their comments and let him finish.

"A while ago, Blaise got me to bed and a week later, I've been experiencing some nausea. Light-headedness. Bladder problems..."

"Symptoms to pregnancy." Pansy added quietly.

"I checked on the Internet and the most recommended result was pregnancy. I knew it wasn't possible for me to get pregnant but something in the back of my mind kept bugging me. To get a pregnancy test. Reassurance."

"You can probably guess my reaction when all three of the pregnancy tests came out positive..."

"Your parents... how did they?" Theo asked in a whisper.

"Disowned me immediately."

"Oh Draco, I'm so-"

"Come on, it's ok. You didn't know."

"Well you don't need to worry. You have our full support." Pansy offered, a smile etching her face.

"Thank you."

Aaaaaaa sorry for the slow updates–
Imma remove my sign offs 'KThxBai' cuz like-
Idk- just makes me internally cringe inside? Is that just me