Blaise's mysterious Brother!?

"Here's your fat-free caffine-free soy milk hazelnut decaffeinated coffee" Sandra said handing a hot mug to Draco who politely accepted it with a small smile. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Draco didn't want to seem too needy, especially to his boyfriend's mother, so he quickly replied with a 'No thank you' and 'this will be all'

"Okay dear. remember If you need anything at all, don't be afraid to call me."

Draco nodded awkwardly not knowing what else to say.

Silence grew in the room.

"Do you have anywhere to stay, dear?"

"Oh, no I don't actually. My parent kicked me out"

Sandra gasped, a shocked expression grew dominant on her face.

"Oh your poor child! I'll have the guest room ready for you!"

Before Draco could refuse her antics. The frail woman already left the room leaving him inside. For an old woman, she sure is fast.

Draco was left alone sipping his drink.
Blaise had left to take a shower leaving Draco sat on the couch uncomfortably. He had taken off his shoes being sure not to stain the rug.

Draco had nothing else to do except look at the decor and pictures in the room. One frame sitting on the desc caught Draco's eye.

He got up putting his mug down walking over to it. It looked like a family photo. A family of 4

He could easily recognise Blaise and his mother, however they looked alot younger predicting that the photo was not taken recently.

Beside Sandra stood a tall hansome man. He assumed that was Blaise's father. Blaise's mother was briefly known for marrying lots of men and taking their money once they die.

However, there was another boy who looked alot older than Blaise in the photo. He had the same complexion as Blaise. Maybe a few shades darker. He had long black hair that reached hid neck bone. He had a slightly pointed chin, Alot like Draco's. He stood with chocolate brown eyes. His muscled arms draped to his sides. He looked like he played alot of sports, like Blaise does today.

"That's my older brother"

The sudden voice almost made Draco drop the photo. Draco immediately put the photo down in a hurry looking back. Blaise stood a few inches behind him.

"What the heck Blaise! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Although the serious atmosphere, Blaise still managed to choke out a laugh.

Draco turned back to the painting. Blaise wrapped his arms around him from behind burying his face into Draco's neck breathing in the scent.

"That's your brother and dad, right?"

"Mhm" Blaise didn't move from his position.

"Did they die?"

Silence grew between the both of them. The tension was thick.

"Yes" Blaise finally said.

Draco didn't want to aggrivate him by asking him how do he left Blaise's answer as the end of the conversation.

"They were overseas" Blaise kept going. Draco patiently waited for Blaise to continue.

"The ship started to sink after a massage leakage...my brother has never learned how to swim."

Draco felt warm droplets leak on his neck. His heart melted in sympathy.

"My father's desperate attempts to save him failed... at least they died together"

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't know"

"Its fine, you would've found out sooner or later"

Draco looked back to see Blaise dressed up.

"Where are you going?" Draco tried to change the subject

"Oh, I'm going out with the boys to play Football (Soccor)"

"Alright, have a good one" Draco kissed him on the cheek. Blaise was out the door.

Draco glanced at the photo frame once more.

"Draco, I made your bed! If you need to take a nap, your room is the third door on the left upstairs."

"Thank you Sandra! Your too kind"

"Just helping out my son-in-law"

Sandra left to the kitchen talking Draco's Cold cup of coffee assuming he was done with it.

If Blaise was out, Draco had nothing else to do. He decided to pass the time by sleeping.

He walked to his assigned room. It was a basic guest room. He assumed it was going to be his permanent room so he should start decorating as soon as he could.

The room had white walls, a brown nightstand with a desk lamp. A white bed with grey sheets and a walk in wardrobe. Nothing too fancy.

Draco jumped under the covers which immediately warmed him up.

His eyelids fell heavy and before he knew it. He was out cold.