Abortion isn't an option

'What's wrong doctor? What's wrong with my son?' Narcissa said on the verge of tears. The phone call might of been a bit exaggerated. Along the lines of ''Mr and Mrs Malfoy your son is in the hospital come immediately'' and ''It's an emergency, I've never seen this before''

'Mrs Malfoy I will need you to calm down before I tell you the news'

'What is it!? We demand to know' Lucius demanded 'Cancer? Heart disease? Tell us!'

'No no! It's nothing fatal!' This calmed the worried parents down a little. They were able to speak without whining.

'W-what's wrong then?'

'Well... you might wanna sit down for this.' Draco's parents glanced at Draco on the other side of the room out of earshot. He was discussing something with his friend Blaise.

Narcissa took a seat on the only chair in the room besides the doctor's leaving Lucius standing.

'Sir, Ma'am. Let's start on the topic of pregnancy'

'DRACO GOT A GIRL PREGNANT!?' Lucius shouted in shock furrowing his eyebrows.

'Oh Heavens no! I mean... That's not really the case'

Narcissa visibly calmed still tense. Lucius stayed in his threatening stance.

'Pregnancy is the act of a Woman producing a human child inside her uterus. This woman's activity takes up to 9 months of possible discomfort. Men cannot get pregnant. It is not how the human body works. Never in history has a Cisgender Man birthed a living child. Especially at a young age.'

'Doctor' Narcissa interrupted. 'We know this! Why are you explaining this to us? What does this have to do with our son?'

After taking a huge breath. Dr Keon finally said 'Mr Malfoy, Mrs Malfoy. It seems that in the whole of history, your son is the very first Cisgender male to get pregnant.'

Silence. There was silence. Then

There was laughter. Draco's parent were laughing.

'Your kidding! Men can't get pregnant!' Lucius said once they calmed down. 'Tell us the real problem, we can take it.'

'Yeah' Narcissa chimed 'Males are incapable!'

The doctor just blakey stared. Not a smile in sight.

Lucius and Narcissa's smiles started to soften into a straight line. That's when they realised. He wasn't lying.

'Draco' Narcissa whispered loud enough for Draco to hear.
'Come. Here'

Draco slowly stood up walking towards his waiting parents.

'...Yes?'

Draco's face burned a crimson red. His own mother had slapped him.

'We have morals!' His father started. 'Sex before marriage is unacceptable. Especially with the same sex!'

'Getting pregnant is even worse! Don't think we'll let this slide because you're the first man to get pregnant!'

'You will abort the baby!' Narcissa concluded.

'Actually,' The doctor spoke. 'Draco Malfoy is unable to abort the child'

'And why the fuck not!?'

'Abortions is indeed removing a fetus from a Woman. Draco is not a woman. It is almost impossible to know the outcome of male abortion. For all we know, it could lead to death.'(Don't even dare correcting me in the comments with ur smart reasonings-)

A fustrated wheeze from the angry parents was followed with a sigh of relief from the smaller boy.

'Draco Lucius Malfoy' Lucius spoke. 'You are a sinful child. Truly awful.'

Draco bent his head down.

'We are dissapointed In you' Narcissa said.

'As punishment, We will not be helping you raise your child.'

'Wait, that's not fair!'

'LIFE ISN'T FAIR WHEN YOU'RE SINFUL' Lucius shouted

Silence

'Do you understand us?'

'...Yes mother, Yes father'