OT7: Yandere Profiles

Alpha! Namjoon

Namjoon is a natural-born Alpha, having inherited the title once his father stepped down. While he directly leads a pack of about 80 wolves, their history stretches back hundreds of years and is sewn into the fabric of their town. Meaning Namjoon has a lot of control and influence over the whole region.

Being raised in an environment with such an absolute hierarchy built-in means that he has certain expectations of how people address and behave towards him. While a pack is a dictatorship, Namjoon allows diplomatic communication as much as possible. He keeps informed about even the most minute details in the lives of his members, but tries to only influence and control the larger picture and direction of his pack. Still, he demands loyalty, respect, and obedience from each and every member, from the smallest child to the oldest person. Anything less and he will do whatever it takes to make sure they do not have the opportunity to become a threat.

When it comes to you, it's a completely different situation. You're his Mate, a rare phenomenon that occurs in wolves and binds them to another person. In a lesser wolf, this would result in infatuated devotion, love, and an urge to protect. In an Alpha, those attributes are dialled up to 15.

And in Namjoons case it brings out his need for control and protection to a dangerous point that disregards any of your thoughts feelings or wants. He knows patience will earn him the best result so he is happy to move slowly and surely. He works his way into your life until he is able to control and manipulate you moulding your thinking and behaviour until you fall in line with how he believes your behaviour to be best for you. However, he is not opposed to using shotgun tactics if he feels a real risk of losing you.

He is the most possessive out of the Bangtan boys, but his intelligent and conniving methods have him come across as sweet and caring if maybe a little clingy and intense. It's everything behind the scenes that he does to keep you, however, that makes him truly a terrifying foe.

  It's everything behind the scenes that he does to keep you, however, that makes him truly a terrifying foe

King! Seokjin

Born the crown prince of his country. His father died when he was aged 4 and his mother reigned as queen regent until he was of age to assume the throne. Seokjin grew up in luxury, not knowing the word no which shaped him into an impatient and demanding man who becomes easily bored. To offset his boredom, he developed a sadistic obsession at a young age deriving enjoyment from tormenting the servants and staff in the palace. Finding pleasure in watching the different ways people experience and react to pain and fear.

As a King, however, it is a stark contrast. He was born and raised to be a king and he commits to his responsibilities and duties earnestly. He is a thoughtful, learned, and compassionate ruler. One who takes the time to consider the ramifications and possibilities of every decision he makes, and who seeks the opinions and lessons from the lords and scholars in his Kingdom. His rule is widely acclaimed, and due to his benevolence and justice, he is beloved by his people.