Namjoon: Lessons learned

Alpha! Namjoon

Summary: When you break his rules Namjoon isn't going to let you go unpunished.

Trigger warnings: Spanking, groping, emotional manipulation, yandere themes, abuse.

"Sorry. My fault. I told him that you said I could." You mewl sheepishly, batting your eyes up at Namjoon. You had just wanted some time to yourself. You know that he doesn't like it when you walk through the forest alone, but recently you were craving the beauty of nature with the peace and quiet of solitude. And today you had someone new as your watcher. Someone young. Someone who wouldn't know very well what you were and were not allowed to do.

Watching now as the boy cowers from the rage in Namjoons voice, you feel endlessly guilty for having taken advantage of him.

"Alpha, I-" The boy starts.

"Who told you to speak?" Namjoon emits a chesty growl leaving him wide-eyed and frightened. When Joon is in this his pack leader mode even you can feel the potency and power in his tone, you can only imagine how one of his wolves feels it.

Seeing the panic in the young man, Namjoon lightens his response. He breathes once fully in and out to settle himself. "I do understand that this was simply a slip of judgment. I am annoyed at the events, but I am not angry at you. Now go home. We will talk about this later,"

The boy, still too nervous to speak, nods his head quickly and scurries out the front door.

Now alone together in your house, Namjoon turns his full attention to you. His chest is already puffed out, his stance strong and solid.

"Y/n. Why do I put people in place to watch you while I am not here?" He questions sincerely looking for your answer. You know why, but you don't really like the system of being guarded and don't want to reply and validate his actions. So you only shrug.

He sighs. Rolling his neck, relaxing his shoulders, he scratches his neck. "Beautiful, I have people watch you not because I like the fact that others are with you while I am not here, and not because I want to crowd or smother you, but because I want you to be safe." Gently his hands take yours, the ferocity he had with the boy having disappeared now that he was dealing with you. Leading you with him to sit on the couch he has a soft calming smile on his face. "You are my Mate and you are vulnerable. If something were to happen to you because I was careless or gave into your ill-considered demands, how could I bear to live with myself."

His explanation has you feeling even more guilty than you already were. You weren't meaning to get the young man in trouble and you didn't mean to make Joon worry. You just wanted to feel the breeze and sunlight coming through the grass and the trees.

"I'm sorry Joon." You pout.

"I know you are Beautiful." He brushes back the hair from off your face, tucking it behind your ear. The backside of his fingers tenderly caresses your cheek giving you warm signals of his love. "But I can not just allow this behaviour to go unaddressed."

You jut your lip out and whine quietly.

You lied. You went out on your own. And you didn't tell him where you were going. You broke a lot of rules and you already know where this is going.

"There are rules to keep you protected Y/n. And there are consequences when you do not follow those rules." He softly reminds you. Sitting back on the sofa a little, he flattens his legs and pats them lightly calling you into place. "Come on Beautiful."

You whimper puffing air out your nose, but follow his gesture laying your torso on his lap, resting over his legs. Leaning your elbows on his hard thigh you push yourself a bit more upright.

Slowly and softly his fingertips run up and down your bare thigh and rub your ass through your denim shorts. You are very thankful to have a thicker material on right now.

"Do you understand why I have to do this Y/n?"

You want to say no, but you've argued about this before and you always lose. Still, you can't bring yourself to actually say yes, so you just nod.

"Thank you Beautiful." He coos. His large hand smacking down at the same moment. Your head flicks back and you yelp at the sudden pain, already bucking up and struggling out of place.

With an intentional lifting of one of his legs he makes you fall further over his lap, raising your ass a few inches higher. Hanging you half on the couch with his hand pressed to your back to keep you down.

Alternating between both sides of your butt, Joon strikes, again and again, getting several hard smacks in before your legs start to kick and patter from the intensifying pain. Each blow is a mix of a sharp sting and a heavy thud. The swift smacks have you squealing, fingers digging into the fabric of the lounge, and biting your lip harshly to quiet the more vocal cries that risk falling out.

Namjoon's hand aims lower and he slaps once on the soft skin of your upper thigh. That one hit shocks you and really, really stings, it breaks any attempt you had at suppressing your tears. You break into a sob, hiccuping and panting as you try to press against his hold and push from his thighs to get yourself upright. Tears starting to drip down your face rolling over your bitten lip.

Effortlessly, his forearm keeps you from standing up. As his hand makes contact again with your thigh the cooler air of the room swarms around the heated marks making them throb. The pain of each hit morphing from a sting to a deep bruising ache.

"Stop. Stop. No more." you cry, now fighting with effort to get loose. "I don't like it. It hurts." He shuffles his legs breaking your balance. Wrapping his hand around your side and digging his fingers into you to dampen your fight, he slaps you again, this time harder. His wordless warning to stop resisting.

"Do you think that I enjoy having to do this Y/n?" He asks gently, stopping for a moment to rub small soothing circles over your butt.

Unable to move you give in and collapse your weight letting yourself dangle. You know he is strong enough to both hold you still and hit you. He's done it before and you believe 100% that he'd do it now.

"Yes." You mutter with a sniff.

He bursts out a short sharp laugh at your sulky tone and your sour comment. "Well, I would be lying if I said that you wriggling in my lap didn't turn me on a little. But that's your fault. You've got such a fine ass." He chuckles swatting you lighter and more playfully, the motion turning into a firm grope.

"I don't want anymore. I'm sorry. I've learned my lesson, I promise." You continue to cry, trying to reason or barter your way free.

"No Y/n. You're not done yet." He says sincerely. His open hand trails under the bottom of your shorts, his fingers feeling cool against the radiating heat of your skin. He squeezes your ass again, digging into the bruised and tender muscles causing you to yelp and whine while you unavailingly try to wriggle away. "You can cry all you like. You can hate this all you like, but I am not going to stop until the reminder is firmly printed on your ass. In a week from now when you still can't sit down without it hurting, then you can tell me you've learnt your lesson."

His hands come out of your pants and his forearm slides up along your shoulder blades, tipping you over further, lifting your butt higher still. "Joon," You coo his name to plead for leniency with a high tone and a sniffle.

"No. Now behave and don't fight me Beautiful." He smacks again with a warm chuckle. Your claim that he enjoyed it had brought his attention to how you rubbed and grinded against his lap in reaction to every strike. "The more you do, the longer I make this last. Then again," he laughs, "you're right, I am kind of starting to enjoy this." Lifting up as much as you can you look back over your shoulder and up to him with wide eyes. Focusing down at you he has a small satisfied smile on his face. He slaps your ass again, smiling a little bigger as you struggle and squirm. "So if you do want to keep fighting, I can make this last all night."