Say Please

Reaction: When he's not giving you the attention you want, purposefully trying to provoke Taehyung might not be the smartest idea.

Trigger Warnings: Smut, spanking, BDSM themes, D/s themes.

Dom!Taehyung

You're not a child. You don't demand attention. You don't pout. You don't throw tantrums. You're an adult and a mature one at that. If you want your Dom's attention, if you're frustrated because he has been working so much this week, you know the best thing is to sit him down and tell him. Explain that you miss him and that you would like for him to make just a little more time for you.

At least, that's how it worked in your previous relationships.

But unfortunately, Taehyung doesn't accept that type of approach. You know what he thinks; that you should be waiting on him. That you should be patient and ready for him when he is available. And while you completely respect and understand how demanding his job is, you honestly hate having to take second place to every meeting, every phone call, every single little thing related to his work.

The only time you ever seem to get his undivided attention recently is when you do something bad. And then he puts everything aside to remind you of your place.

Sitting at the dining table, you're waiting for permission to eat. Permission you're not sure is coming. With one hand on his laptop, the other on his fork, Taehyung seems to have forgotten you're sitting with him. He has been giving the same kind of obsessive focus to his computer all day, and it's driving you mad.

"Go ahead," he finally says several minutes later, not looking up.

"Thank you, Sir." You mumble from the side of your face. Not really hungry for the now cold dinner that you made.

"How much," the words disappear in a whisper. You couldn't think of a way to phrase the question without seeming demanding, so you give up on requesting an estimated time that he'll be finished.

But after 15 minutes more of pushing your food around your plate, you're bored and frustrated. You're aching for any kind of attention at this point.

You stand, collecting your glass and plate. You know you're supposed to ask for consent before you leave the table, but you intentionally don't.

Although, your disobedience goes unnoticed by the distracted Taehyung. He only nudges his empty plate towards you. "This one too," he grunts while in the middle of typing.

Fine. If he isn't going to even notice you aren't following your rules, you'll give him something he will notice.

"Say 'please'." you retort snarkily.

He stops cold. It takes a second for Taehyung to realize that what he heard is what you said. Looking up at you his brows are furrowed, certain he must have misheard you. "What?" he questions, giving you the opportunity to correct your smart-ass challenge.

"If you want me to take your plate, say 'please'." You double down, focusing hard to stop your face from slipping. Either into a smirk or into a nervous laugh.

"Ah," he clicks his tongue. His eyes narrow a little, sitting straight he leans back in his chair. "You must really want my attention." Staring at you up and down, he can see your attitude on full display. Your hip jutted out, head tilted to the side like you're actually waiting for him to follow your demand. "Are you sure this is the way you want to get it?"

His question and firm tone makes you hesitate and think for a moment. But you've already played your card, so you're not going to back out now. Not when this is the longest he's talked to you all day.