Jimin: Jealousy

Playboy! Jimin

Summary: Wanting to get even and teach Jimin a lesson, you quickly learn that he isn't one to share. Ever.

Trigger warnings: Non-con, assault, abuse, violence.

Every time Jimin took you out, you loved the attention. You loved the way everyone knew Jimin and that they all treated him like he owned the place. And by extension you. You were his girl and there was a kind of prestige that came with that as they all fought for his attention and approval.

But tonight you'd had enough. You were sat in the lounge watching through the club to yet another interaction Jimin would have to apologize for later. He was a natural flirt, and everyone, man or woman, would always make aggressive advances towards him. But it was the way he made those advances back that really annoyed you.

You weren't insecure enough to get hung up on some desperate girl rubbing her hands on him. He loves you, you know that with all your heart. But as you watch him lean in, you can see him clearly press his lips against her neck, his hand wrapping around her back to pull her in.

Slut!

You knew he would be near tears begging for your forgiveness later, but you'd had e-fucking-nough.

How would he like it?!

You scan through the club, a vindictive plan in mind. Throwing back your drink you pick out the most attractive person you can find. Tall, gorgeous, well dressed. A man that surely would make any other feel insecure.

With no wasted movement, you barge through the dance floor, pushing through the sea of people to the bar.

"Hi," you all but shout over the blaring music. "buy me a drink?"

His eyes roam down you for a split second. Instinctively you push your chest forward, pulling down the bottom of the dress to lower the neckline a bit more.

Your obvious, near desperate advances, work as well as you hope. After half a drink and some small talk, you grab his hand pulling him to the dance floor.

Jimin has abandoned the floozy by the bar and is now back at the lounge. You have to drag the man around a little further to make sure it will be possible for Jimin to see you two.

All too suddenly, however instantly and well-received, you press yourself into the handsome man toy. Pressing your ass against his crotch, swaying your hips, and rolling them into him. His hands grip onto your hips and it isn't long before your all but dry-humping among the crowd.

After a few minutes and a change of song, you notice Jimins attention from the corner of your eye.

You take the man's hands and guide them teasingly over the hem of your dress, lifting it and letting his fingers ever so slightly run up your bare thighs.

With Jimin's attention on you, it's now time to pay him back.

Twirling to the beat, you turn to the man. You wrap your hand into the back of his head and pull him to you locking your lips against his. The kiss lasts only a few seconds. You break it leaving the man gaping as you turn with a wink leaving him stranded alone in the middle of the club.

Returning to the VIP lounge, Jimin storms towards you. He grips your arm too tightly, pinching your skin as his nails dig in. "What the fuck are you doing?" He yells over the power of the music.

"Owch!" You yelp making a scene of it and yank your arm back, stepping away from him.

His hand chases you back and grips into your upper arm even more aggressively. His eyes have turned dark with pure rage. He drags you a step, pulling you towards him as he moves in the direction of the exit.

"Jimin, stop." You squeal and flail and try to pull away from him, seeking to gain the attention of the people around to maybe shame him into stopping his roughness.

He doesn't let up, turning and continuing to drag you. You slam your curled-up fist into his shoulder in further protest.

Spinning back he slaps the back of his hand against your cheek dazing you.

Your cheek quickly burns. The action finally gaining the attention of the people surrounding you. But unfortunately, they all seem to actively ignore the situation. Watching the two of you through the side of their face.

Too stunned to react, you stumble behind him, as Jimin continues to pull you the remainder of the way out of the club.

Reaching the outside, your ears throb in the sudden absence of the deafening bass-heavy music. The cold of the early morning hitting your skin, making you realize he had forced you out without collecting either of your coats.

"Y/n" In the isolation of the car park, he throws you into the side of his car. The unsure footing from your stilettos is exacerbated by his sudden forceful actions and you slam into the door and fall onto the unforgiving concrete. Your thigh and palms grazing on impact.

Jimin squats over you as you lean back against the car. Your eyes brimming with the sting of approaching tears.

"How dare you let that guy touch you!" His hand flings out and smacks your cheek again. You squeal and bring your hands to your head in protection. He grabs at your arm and throws it down, creating an opening for him to slap you again. It knocks you down to the ground, and you stay down trying to shield yourself from him but he grabs you, lifting you back upright, pinning your arm to the car.

You can't believe how crazed he has become. He's been demanding and impatient, sometimes a little rough, but never anything like this. He's certainly never struck you before. You're so used to him being charming, kind Jimin.

But this can't be something new. No person can suddenly change like this. You're not sure how you could have missed something so dark inside him.

You twist your body over, facing your forehead towards the floor to limit his ability to strike you again with little effect. He lands two devastating blows, one after the other. The silver of his ring catching your brow on the second smack.

As blood starts to pour down your face he finally seems satisfied.

He lets your arm go, allowing you to slump back.

You're in too much shock to cry, but tears are silently streaming your face.

He doesn't pause, continuing his violent demands. Grabbing your under your arm he lifts you back to your feet, he slams your face down over the hood of his car.

Your stomach drops as you hear the buckle of his belt open.

"Jimin, stop." You whine, reaching back to push your hand against his chest.

His powerful grips smothers yours slamming you back face-first into the flexing metal. His hold on you pinning your arm to your back.

With forceful motions he shoves your dress up, tearing down your underwear.

You can't believe what you think he is about to do.

You hear him spit into his hand, his cold touch rubbing it against your exposed opening.

He slams into you too quickly and too forcibly making you squeal in pain.

"You're mine only, Y/n." He snarls. "Don't you ever forget that!"