OT7: You Don't Cum

Reaction: When you're with the members and you don't cum.

Trigger warning: Smut, blood-drinking, non-con, imprisonment, forced orgasm, D/s themes, yandere themes.

Alpha! Namjoon

You were completely distracted today. You'd seen one of your old friends in town and suddenly you'd become hit with a wave of guilt and regret. Remembering for the first time in months the life and people you had left behind. Not only that but feeling a sense of anxiety towards the life you now had. It wasn't always easy to accept the rules and regulations that came with being an Alphas mate, and at times like this, you felt so overwhelmed knowing you were living in a world of werewolves, and vampires, and all other kinds of monsters.

Back at home, Namjoon was being so passionate and loving with you, and despite the mess in your mind you were trying to reciprocate his affection. But as he kissed you, you weren't feeling connected to him. Even with him hard inside you, you couldn't feel the pressure between your thighs building into anything climatic.

All you could feel was his weight on top of you taking your breath away, your mind swirling over earlier concerns and now full of self-condemnation that you were not reacting well for Namjoon. Thinking that you should at least pretend to be enjoying yourself so you don't make him feel bad.

With how transparent you are to Namjoon, you aren't able to hide your preoccupied mind from him.

He pauses, lifting himself up, giving you space to breathe. "Are you okay beautiful?" He whispers.

Unreasonably, that question makes you even more emotional and you can't keep yourself from crying.

Joon immediately reacts. "What's wrong baby?" He coos, pulling out of you a little panicked. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" he looks down your body for signs of bruises or marks. Sometimes he can get too caught up in the moment and forgets his own supernatural strength.

Shaking your head, you cry a bit louder. There isn't any way you can think to detail how you're feeling or why you're crying. It seems hopeless to try to explain now. So you only shrug, rubbing your palm against your eyes to wipe away tears.

Starting to understand a little, and seeing as you're not hurt Namjoon's worry eases slightly. "Okay." he soothes, getting off from you. He moves to the side of the bed, covering himself and you with the blanket. Leaning against the headboard he wraps his arms around you cradling you into his chest, his hand lightly stroking your side as you curl into him.

You're never sure how to force these emotions away, but the feeling of protection and warmth Namjoon is giving you is already enough to make you feel a little better.

Gently he kisses the top of your head, speaking softly into your hair. "I'm here beautiful whenever you're ready."

King! Seokjin

King! Seokjin

Over the past few months, things had seemed to be getting better from how extreme and scary they had been in the past. Jin had been more patient, careful, and considerate with you. Treating you more like a person rather than a doll. And while it might have been hard to accept at first, you also found that there seemed to be a sense of depth growing in your relationship. Something reminiscent of care and compassion.