1

Tap, tap, tap..

"Who is it..?" Tommy sleepily answered.

"Wake up you idiot, it's time to train." A familiar voice replied to Tommy.

"We literally just trained like the whole day yesterday and now we're starting this early?" Tommy groaned again.

"It's not my fault you're slacking." Said the voice, crossing their arms.

"Fine." Tommy groaned and sat up. "Make sure to make it up to me for ruining my sleep later, Y/N."

Y/N rolled their eyes and replied, "Sure, whatever, now come on. It's better to start before the sun rises."

Tommy stretched and yawned. He rubbed his eyes to wake himself up while Y/N walked to their training area behind their house.

Y/N and Tommy are neighbours. They have probably been friends since Tommy has been alone. They are both Avians, a close hybrid to Elytrian except they don't have the ability to fly, they can jump high, glide and slowly fall to the ground instead.

Tommy hated being an Avian. According to him, he moves really slow because of how he can glide which is the complete opposite of Y/N. Y/N is incredibly fast, as they use their ability to glide to get ahead of anyone. Instead of waiting to land on their feet while they are high in the air, they lean over and position themselves as if they were flying. They end up much farther than anyone if they test how far their glides are.

"Hurry up Tommy!" Y/N shouted as they handled a wooden sword in their hands making tricks with it effortlessly.

"I'm coming, hold your horses!" Tommy shouted back from inside his house.

Y/N decided to sit down on the grass and feel the morning breeze. The sun was about to rise and a few of its rays are peaking through the horizon.

Finally, Tommy got behind their house, dragging a wooden sword behind him. He greeted Y/N with a tired face, lowkey telling Y/N he is tired of this "bullshit" they’re making him do.

"No, this isn’t bullshit Tommy." Y/N said, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Now, come on."

"How do you know what I’m thinking-?" Tommy asked as he got to position.

"You literally do that face every time when I wake you up." Y/N replied.

"True."

As they both positioned themselves to fight with their wooden swords, the sun started peaking above the horizon, waking up the rest of their world.

---

On another part of the world, an optimistic bee boy awakens.

"GOOD MORNING!!" He shouts from his bedroom window as he opened it, letting the fresh smell of flowers flow in his room.

"Good morning Tubbo!" A kind, old man greeted him from below.

"Good morning Mr. Noelle!" Tubbo greeted back. "How are you this fine morning?"

"Amazing, I just bought some fresh fruits from the market!" Mr. Noelle replied back.

"That’s great, thank you Mr. Noelle! Have a good day!" Tubbo waved.

"You too!" Mr. Noelle waved back and walked off.

Tubbo stepped away from his window and rushed downstairs to prepare his fruitful breakfast.

Once he finished preparing, he sat down and started eating. While he was eating he got a message from his communicator. It was a communicator that can communicate with other hybrids in other dimensions.

'You up?' It said. It came from his friend Ranboo who was an Enderian.

'Yup!' Tubbo messaged back. 'Just eating breakfast' he added.

'Alright!' Ranboo replied. 'I'll meet you at the Enderia entrance on the overworld'

'Sounds good, bossman!' Tubbo answered.

Tubbo continued eating. When he finished he placed all the dishes on his sink. He debated whether to wash it now or just wash it later.

"Nah." Tubbo waved his hand and turned to his door. He grabbed his coat and walked through his front door.

After he locked his house, he put on his goggles to prevent getting dust or dirt in his eyes and flew slightly above the ground and flew to where the portal that leads to Enderia is, greeting some people along the way.

Polli is a really cool looking place. If you love flowers, well, this is the perfect place to go to. They have absolutely huge flower fields just filled with all sorts of flowers. Small hills with daisies growing on it, garden mazes with roses growing on the hedges, pergolas with vines and flowers growing on it, and just so much more.

Other hybrids visit this place too since it very well known to be the most beautiful and convenient place to be in if you want to experience or be closer to nature. They also sell the flowers as flower arrangements, bouquets, or just decoration to anyone interested in them.

Each place has their own unique thing, kind of representing them. In Polli, flowers are their thing.

---

"Timeout!" Tommy raised his hand as he sat down on the ground, huffing. "Timeout, oh god."

"Again?" Y/N complained. "Dude, this is literally like the, I don't know, the fifth time this hour?"

"I’m weak okay?!" Tommy whined as he completely laid down on the ground. Y/N rolled their eyes. "I’m not built for this."

"This is why we are training so you can at least not get tired very quickly." Y/N explained.

"I’m already useless." Tommy replied.

"This is why we are training, Tommy." Y/N sighed. "We can't fly, so we can at least be strong in combat. Come on, it’ll be useful eventually."

"Fine." Tommy groaned as he sat back up. Y/N offered their hand for Tommy to take. He took and stood up, going back to their previous positions.

"You'll thank me someday." Y/N said.

"Sure." Tommy replied making Y/N chuckle. "I swear to god, I'll make you pay me back."

Y/N rolled their eyes and went back straight to practice.

Avia is situated on top of a mountain. Avia is located near Elytria since both places are situated on top of mountains or just anywhere with a high altitude. They have access to the much more forestry and mountainous surroundings. Other hybrids who want to explore mountains and forests usually go here to educate themselves and explore.

If Polli has flowers, Avia has their combat skills. Avians can’t fly but that wouldn’t matter when they have amazing combat abilities. Although, most of the Avians don't have to go through combat training. It is up to them whether they wouldn’t train and live their own life or train on their own just like Y/N and Tommy, well Y/N mostly.

Other hybrids usually go to Avians too, to train for combat when they want to. They offer training sessions with anyone who wants to learn how to combat. Avians are widely known for their combat skills just like how Polli is known for their flower gardens.