17

A few weeks have passed and the three boys improved. Surprisingly, Tommy improved much faster since he trained with his best friends.

Tommy learned how to glide properly, he remembered how to actually use his sword, his legwork are on point, and he knows how to use the fences and/or walls as a leverage to jump high and fool his enemy with.

Tubbo learned how to retract and protract his stinger on command, sting just the right position to make more damage to the enemy (no one got hurt in the process of training, dont worry), he learned how to fly higher and faster, and how to quickly block an attack from behind.

And finally, Ranboo got stronger, learned how to quickly teleport despite the stress, how to not have a pattern in teleporting, and how to sneak up on the enemy.

Overall, Y/N is really proud of what she has done for them. She didnt only teach them how to fight using their own unique hybrid abilities, she also made them closer to each other, and made friends herself.

She sat there on the side, watching as Tommy and Ranboo fought each other with wooden swords, Tubbo flew over to where she was and sat down next to her.

"Hey!" Tubbo greeted.

"Hey." Y/N looked at him and smiled. "What brings you here?"

"Nothing." He shrugged. "I just want to accompany you."

This made Y/N blush and smile.

"Well, thank you." Y/N replied.

"Its always no problem." Tubbo shrugged. "If you ever need me, Im always here."

With what Tubbo said, Y/N blushed even more. They just smiled at each other then watched Tommy and Ranboo training with each other.

"Im proud of you Tubbo." Y/N muttered. This made Tubbo look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean," Y/N looked at him. "You improved. Compared to before, youre much more agile now."

Tubbo smiled and looked down. He saw a tiny daisy growing and decided to pick it.

"Yeah." He said as he looked at the daisy in his hand. "Thanks to you."

"Here." Tubbo said, grabbing Y/N's attention again. "A flower. A gift of appreciation.. I guess." He shrugged.

Y/N chuckled and took the flower. "Thank you. I appreciate it."

A bit of silence happened between them, just watching their two friends train.

"So, Tubbo?" Y/N spoke again.

"Hmm?" Tubbo turned to her.

"How long have you known Tommy and Ranboo?" She asked.

"I dont know." He shrugged. "I probably knew Tommy ever since birth. Our parents knew each other so yeah."

"Ohh." Y/N nodded. "What about Ranboo?"

"Ranboo, I met him when I was hanging out near the portal to Enderia." Tubbo replied. "I accidentally tripped on something and he happens to be there too so he helped me before I fell."

"Aww, thats nice of Ranboo." Y/N smiled.

"Yeah. Ranboo has a generous heart." Tubbo added. "He helps anyone as much as he could."

Y/N simply smiled and watched their two friends train each other again.

After a while, they called Tommy and Ranboo to rest for a while and have some snacks with them.

"Hey, Tommy!" Y/N called. "Ranboo! Come have snacks with us!"

The two boys turned to Y/N and stopped training. They jogged until they were next to Y/N and Tubbo.

Y/N gave them some fruit slices to easily snack on. They sat on the grass and talk about random stuff.

"Y/N!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Yes?" Y/N turned to him.

"Did you see the backflip I did earlier?!" Tommy asked. Y/N chuckled and nodded. "I completely copied how you do it!"

"Yeah, I saw." Y/N replied. "Thats great."

"Thank you." Tommy said, smiling smugly. He placed both of his hands on his waist and raised his chest. "Im the greatest man afterall."

Ranboo then tapped his stomach using the back of his hand and it made everyone laugh.

"Did you guys see the teleportation move I did?" Ranboo asked this time.

"Which one?" Y/N asked.

"The one where I teleported three times to confuse Tommy." Ranboo replied.

"Oh yeah!" Tubbo exclaimed. "That was so cool!"

"It is impressive not gonna lie." Y/N added, taking a bite from her apple slice."

"Thank you!" said Ranboo.

"It was not impressive." Tommy said, crossing his arms.

"Why not?" Y/N asked.

"Because he can teleport, I cant." He shrugged and then took a bite from his apple slice. "Thats basically... cheating."

"No its not." Ranboo chuckled. "Im just better at you, deal with it."

Tommy looked at him with death in his eyes. He was about to attack him but then Y/N stopped him.

"Tommy." Y/N said sternly, raising her eyebrows. "Don't you dare."

"I wont." Tommy muttered. "I was just... about to.. pat his head."

Tommy showed a fake awkward  smile and patted Ranboo's head. Ranboo furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Tommy.

"Because he is great." Tommy added, face twisting at the mention of 'great.' "See?"

Y/N rolled her eyes and scoffed while Tubbo laughed.

After Tubbo calmed down his laughing, Y/N turned to him and challenged him after they eat and rest.

"After this, we are training." Y/N said, turning to Tubbo. "Alright Tubbo?"

Tubbo nodded excitedly, then taking a bite from a watermelon slice. It made Y/N chuckle.

They continued to eat, talking about the moves they have came up with, until they heard a familiar voice from a man they knew very well. The man cried Y/N and Tommy's name from her front door.

"Y/N?!" The man called. "Tommy, are you guys here?!"

This made the four teens look at each other, worried and confused. They knew who's voice it was. They stood up and ran to where they heard the calls.

When they got to Y/N's front door, they were surprised to find Wilbur there, face all blue due to his tears.