9

"Scott?" Y/N whisper shouted although her voice still echoed through the library halls. Its pretty ironic that she is shouting in a library when you are supposed to be quiet.

The halls are filled with desks to sit at if you want to read there. Of course, books, from the bottom to the top of the room, shelves are filled with a lot of books. The books are arranged depending on the genre of it. 

The roof is made out of glass and it showed the beautiful night sky above and the stars on it, twinkling brightly. Although, this roof is only opened during the night. During the morning, it turns into a normal roof but it is decorated with a very beautiful mixture of blacks, blues, purples, and a few more other colors creating a very beautiful galaxy all over the roof, still keeping the aesthetic of how it looks when it is night.

"Scott?" She called again but this time a reply came back to her.

"Shh!" A voice shouted back in the same way she called. "Im here in aisle 5."

Y/N looked at Tommy and then they walked to aisle 5 where they saw Scott who was just stepping off a ladder.

"Hello Scott." Y/N greeted.

"Hello Y/N." He greeted back. "Who did you come with."

"Im Tommy." Tommy replied, a bit too loud that Scott had to shush him.

"Sorry." Tommy muttered, Scott showed him a smile that is saying 'its alright.'

"So, what brings you here?" Scott turned to Y/N.

While Y/N and Scott talked, he looked at the books nearby that are surrounding them. He looked at a few and saw a book thinner than the others. After that, he paid his attention elsewhere again.

"I just want to borrow a book." Y/N replied. "A book about the anatomy of each hybrid?"

"Hmm." Scott paused and thought where the book was sectioned. "Give me a second, Ill be right back."

Then, he left like a flash, literally. Starbornes arent only smart, theyre also incredibly fast, like shooting stars. When they run, they leave a trail, that only lasts a second long, behind them. This is basically their mode of transport just like how gliding is for Avians.

He came back after a few seconds with a book in hand.

"Here." Scott said, giving Y/N a thick book with a very old looking cover.

"This is heavy." Y/N said as she tried to carry it with one hand but failed.

"Yeah, it is careful when you carry it around." Scott added.

"Anyways, thank you Scott." Y/N smiled at him. "Ill return it by the end of this week."

Scott nodded. "Ill see you guys around." He waved at them and they waved back.

"See you Scott." Y/N said then started walking away. Tommy lowered his head and followed Y/N out of the library.

While they walked out, Y/N put in the book she borrowed in the bag she was carrying. It definitely pulled her bag down but it didnt bother her much. Once they were out, Tommy let out a sigh of relief.

"He is so calm." Tommy said.

"Its because he has to be quiet." Y/N shrugged. "Its his job."

"True." Tommy shrugged as well.

"Come on, lets go home." Y/N said.

"Okay." Tommy replied as they walked back to where they could jump off and glide to Avia.

They eventually found a perfect place where they could jump off and glide and land on top of the Avia Mountain. They could even land on their own backyards.

They jumped off and let their wings open up as they glided to their house. After a few minutes of it, they eventually landed, well Y/N did. Y/N did the same thing to Tommy where she grabbed the rope she has and threw it to Tommy's ankle and guide him down. He landed safely in his backyard.

"We should go rest now Tommy." Y/N said as she packed the rope back into her bag again. "Good night!"

"Good night!" Tommy waved as he walked towards his back door. "See you tomorrow!"

Y/N was about to go in her house but then she remembered something.

"Oh, Tommy wait!" She shouted, causing Tommy to turn to her as she ran towards him.

"Yeah?" He asked. She pulled out her communicator out of her bag.

"I never got to ask Tubbo his communicator identification." Y/N smiled, shyly. "Can you give it to me since you have it on your communicator?"

Tommy sighed but pulled out his communicator. "Fine."

"Thank you Tommy!" Y/N exclaimed.

"No problem." Tommy replied.

Tommy started sharing Tubbo's communicator identification to Y/N and she saved it in her communicator.

"Thank you again Tommy!" She said waving and running back to her own backyard. "Good night!" She shouted and entered her back door.

"Good night!" Tommy shouted back although he wasnt sure if she heard it. He entered his own house afterwards.

In Y/N's house, she ran upstairs and place down some of the things she have in her bag, the book and the communicator, and hang up the bag behind her bedroom door.

As she placed down the book on her bedside table, she saw the compass and totally forgot to bring it that day.

"Gosh darn it!" Y/N shouted. "Aghhh!"

"Why did I forgot to ask about it?!" She continued then sighed afterwards. "Ill just ask him about it tomorrow."

She grabbed it and sat down on her bed. She looked at it and started turning it again, fascinated that the arrow never stops pointing north. She shook her head and put it in her drawer and then grabbed a change of clothes.

She walked out of her room and towards the bathroom. She cleaned herself up and got ready for bed.

She tucked in herself in her bed and grabbed her communicator. She decided to message Tubbo to let him know she has his communicator identification.

'Hello Tubbo!' She started. 'Its me, Y/N!'

Immediately, Tubbo started typing.

"Oh wow, he is fast." Y/N chuckled to herself.

'Hello, Y/N :D' Tubbo replied. Y/N smiled at the tiny smiley face he added. 'How did you get my identification?'

'Tommy gave it to me.' Y/N replied. 'I forgot to ask you earlier so I asked him now.'

'I actually forgot to ask you too' Tubbo responded making Y/N chuckle. 'Hold on, let me save your identification.'

'Ill wait!' Y/N texted.

After a while, Tubbo came back and they started chatting and getting to know each other. Y/N learned that Tubbo really wanted to learn how to combat but never really found someone to train him, not only because they usually just train Avians, they also rely on strength unlike Y/N who also relied on strategy.

They got carried away and their talk lasted for a few hours until Y/N realized it was getting late.

'We should sleep.' Y/N texted. 'We are early tomorrow.'

'Yeah.' Tubbo texted back. 'Sorry for keeping you up.'

'Its fine.' Y/N replied. 'Its fun talking to you! :)'

Tubbo smiled at Y/N's response.

'I had fun too! :D' Tubbo answered back. 'Anyways, good night Y/N!'

'Good night Tubbo!' Y/N responded, turning off her communicator.

She placed it down on her bedside table and sighed as she saw the book she had to study.

"Right, I need to know what they are good at and how they can use their hybrid as advantage." Y/N groaned. "Fine, fine. Tubbo trusted me that I can train him so Ill train him."

She grabbed the book and started learning until she didnt realize she stayed up all night.