10

"Y/N!" Tommy shouted from outside Y/N's window.

"Y/N!!" He shouted again.

He sighed in defeat. "How is she not awake?"

Ranboo shrugged in return. Right now, only Tommy and Ranboo were present. Tubbo and Y/N were absent. Ranboo waited for a full 10 minutes and Tubbo never showed up.

Ranboo was ready, with a simple black shirt with a few tears and rips here and there and his pants with a few pockets on the side. It is also paired with ankle high combat boots and fingerless gloves and a coat that he wears whenever he travels.

Tommy wore his usual red and white shirt, with loose pants and mid calf combat boots.

"Ranboo, can you teleport in her room and wake her up?" Tommy asked.

"No, what?!" Ranboo furrowed his eyebrows. "She'll be scared if she sees me there. She might think Im a creep or something."

Tommy sighed again. "Fine, Ill go in myself again." He walked towards his potted plants and lifted one revealing a duplicate key for Y/N's house.

Tommy enteted her house and ran upstairs to her room. There, he saw Y/N sleeping deeply with a book laying on top of her chest.

Tommy sighed as he walked towards her.

"Y/N." He said, shaking her awake. "Y/N, you're late on your own training."

Y/N groaned. "Leave me alone.." She said then turned her back towards Tommy.

"Iー" Tommy sighed. "I didnt wanna do this but.."

"Y/N, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Tommy shouted, startling Y/N. She sat up, her eyes wide open. "Finally."

"Whatー" Y/N said, looking around her room. "What happened?"

Tommy then realized the eye bags she had under her eyes. "Y/N, did you not sleep?"

"I kind of stayed up late." Y/N blinked and rubbed her eyes. "Not late, all night actually."

"What?!" Tommy shouted. "Why?!"

"I studied.. hybrid anatomy.." She replied, still rubbing her eyes and pointed at the book facing down on her bed.

"No, you did not only study for that." Tommy said, crossing his arms. "You learn and study quickly. You couldnt have stayed hours last night just studying that."

"Ugh, fine." Y/N groaned then stood up from her bed. "Me and Tubbo stayed up late talking then I studied."

"Pftー" Tommy stiffled his laugh but Y/N glared at him before he even could do it.

"Sorry." He muttered.

Y/N looked away and walked towards her bathroom and got herself ready.

Tommy just happened to look out the window to saw a very tired and sleepy looking Tubbo who was counting his fingers.

"They did stay up, huh?"

He waited in Y/N's room for her to be finished.

When Tommy entered Y/N's house, Ranboo sat on the ground and waited. A few seconds later, a zombie looking Tubbo, slouched forward, and dark bags under his eyes.

He didnt even get to wear his clothes properly, his shirt was backwards and his shoes arent properly tied.

"Tubbo?" Ranboo muttered then stood up and walked towards him. "You good?"

Tubbo looked at Ranboo and smiled. "Yeah." Then he yawned. "Has training started yet?"

"N-Not yet." Ranboo replied. "But what happened to you?"

"I slept late." Tubbo said, his eyes drifting off into space.

"Because?" Ranboo asked.

"Just because." Tubbo shrugged causing Ranboo to sigh.

"Seriously." Ranboo looked at Tubbo with a worried look. "Im worried, we can just tell Y/N to excuse you from training today so you can have enough sleep."

"Im fine." Tubbo waved his hand, disregarding what Ranboo said. He walked towards where Ranboo was sitting and sat down, yawning again.

Ranboo sighed. "How many hours did you sleep last night?"

"About.." Tubbo put up his fingers amd counted. "About 3 hours?"

When Y/N finished, she came back to her room and brushed her hair.

"How many hours did you sleep?" Tommy asked, crossing his arms and looking at Y/N through the mirror.

"Uhm." Y/N paused. "About... 30... minutes..?"

"Iー" Tommy's eyes widened. "Why wouldー"

Y/N smiled and chuckled shyly.

"No. No training today." Tommy said, walking up to Y/N. "You and Tubbo are going to sleep and you cant do anything about it."

"But Tommyー" Y/N tried to protest but Tommy was already in his way down to her backyard.

He got out through the back door and walked towards Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Ranboo, there is no training today." Tommy started. "Today, we take care of these two idiots who decided to not sleep properly."

He raised his voice at the mention of 'properly' and glared at Tubbo.

"Okay." Ranboo shrugged. "He needs it anyway."

"Okay, Ill take care of Y/N." Tommy said. "You take care of him and he can stay at my house. My back door is open so you can just go in. Alright?"

"Yeah, I go it." Ranboo nodded. "Come on, Tubbo."

He said as he grabbed Tubbo's arm and slowly helped him towards Tommy's house. While, Tommy, walked back inside Y/N's house and saw her grabbing a few of her training equipments on her wall.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Tommy shouted making Y/N turn to his direction as he walked up to her.

"What?" Y/N asked. Tommy grabbed the equipment from her hands. "Go to sleep."

"But I have toー"

"I already told them they wont train for now." Tommy replied as he placed back the equipment from where they were and grabbed Y/N's arm. "Ranboo is going to take care of Tubbo and Ill take care of you, come on."

Y/N sighed as they walked up the stairs to her bedroom. "Fine."

When they got there, Tommy made Y/N lay down on her bed.

"Stay here, Im grabbing a glass of milk to make you fall asleep." Tommy said then ran downstairs again.

"Okay." Y/N responded even if he didnt hear her.

Meanwhile, in the house next door. Tubbo was already asleep since he got on Tommy's bed. He plopped down on it and fell asleep immediately. Ranboo just had to move him to a much more comfortable position. Eventually he got it and let Tubbo sleep.

"Here, drink it." Tommy said as he came back with a glass of milk.

"Thanks." Y/N replied, taking it and taking a sip. "You dont have to do this, I can take care of myself."

"No." Tommy shook his head. "I know how stubborn you can be when I leave you like this."

Y/N sighed, "Fine." and continued drinking the glass of milk Tommy gave her.

Once she finished, she gave the glass back to Tommy and he brought it downstairs. She tucked herself in her bed and eventually fell asleep. Tommy came back to her sleeping and then Tommy stayed there, sitting on a chair on the corner and watching over her, just like what Ranboo did with Tubbo. The two boys also messaged each other on their communicators to keep themselves entertained.

-

I wrote this when Im pretty sleepy sooooo there might be misused words and the chapter doesnt make sense.