24

//TW: VERY Graphic explanations, blood, gore, war, death, nightmares, guilt tripping(?)//

This chapter is definitely triggering and disturbing honestly.

The end is very detailed as to give that vibe to Y/N's nightmares so take care and stay safe! <3

-

The fight lasted hours, but fortunately for Y/N and her army, Victor's soldiers doesnt use their head. They used their strength as solution to this war. Y/N's soldiers ended up outsmarting them and killing them in the process.

One of Victor's soldiers was a huge and muscular Phantom but because Y/N's soldier tripped them, they used it as an advantage to stab the muscular man right on the chest.

(A/N: This is funny because he just tripped and got killed lmao but also kinda dark im sorry)

With the war that is happening, no one has come to where the civilians are which is great although they are constantly scared by swords slashing or explosions from time to time.

Y/N huffed, she was standing a few meters away from Victor who was huffing too, with blue blood dripping from his forehead.

Y/N also had some wounds on her arms, blood dripping from them and a few scratches on her cheek.

"Im amazed that youre still standing Y/N." Victor shouted.

"Im amazed too." Y/N shouted back. "But dont worry, Ill be more amazed after this since Ill be the only one left standing between the two of us."

"Oh, Y/N." Victor chuckled. "Youre always just words, you never do them."

"Oh yeah?" Y/N laughed. "Why dont you take a look around you."

Victor looked around and barely saw any of his soldiers standing. Most of them are now on the ground, dead.

"So, whos 'all words and no work' now?" Y/N smirked.

Victor started boiling with anger. He screamed and charged at Y/N. She did the same as to what happened to most of Victor's soldiers, she tripped him causing him to fall onto the ground, his sword being thrown far away from him. She stood over him and placed the edge of her sword by his throat.

Tommy was nearby, well not really but he can see Y/N from where he is. He was fighting some of the enemy soldiers while also eyeing Y/N and Victor. Ranboo was nearby too.

"Any last words, Victor?" Y/N asked, the most emontionless way possible.

Victor started laughing until his laugh was just maniacal. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and placed her sword much closer to his throat.

This made Victor stopped laughing loudly.

"Its not over yet." He said, with a huge grin on his face. "Its not over yet Y/N!"

Victor continued laughing and the next thing Y/N felt was the end of a sword handle, hitting her at the back of her neck, making her collapse on the ground next to where Victor was laying.

"Y/N, No!" Tommy shouted and ran to where Y/N was.

Tommy saw that the one who hit her was wearing a black coat, covering their whole body and face. He couldnt identify who this is. He kept on running, occasionally being stopped by enemy soldiers but he still kept on going.

The cloaked man gave Victor the sword. He made Y/N lay on her back and stood over her. He gripped on the sword with his two hands and pointed the blade right on where Y/N stabbed him with scissors years ago. Victor raised the sword the highest he could.

Y/N started having consciousness for a bit and saw that Victor was above her with sword raised up in the air. All she could see was a blurry imagery of from Victor attempting to stab her to someone shooting an arrow on his arm and side. She passed out after that.

Victor screamed in pain as he stood up and left. The cloaked man looked at where the arrow came from and saw Tommy was holding the bow what was used to shoot him.

"Get him!" Victor shouted as he held onto his wounds. "Get rid of him!"

The cloaked man then bolted towards Tommy who also started running away. As Tommy distracted the mysterious man, Ranboo teleported over to Y/N and brought her to safety. He laid her down on the floor and checked if she was conscious.

"Y/N?" Ranboo said as he wrapped Y/N's wounds on her arms. "Y/N, are you awake?"

Y/N didnt respond. Ranboo did disinfected her wounds and wrapped it with bandages.

"Y/N, wake up please!" said Ranboo as he kept on handling her wounds. "We need you!"

-

Y/N opened her eyes to a very white room that just doesnt have any shadow anywhere.

"What..?" Y/N muttered.

She blinked and it all changed. She jumped at this and realized where she was, her old home.

"Y/N!" Her mother shouted from their kitchen. "Lunch is ready!"

Y/N's eyes widened as she tried to touch her mother's face but was cut off by her old self replying to her mother.

"Coming mom!" Her old self shouted from upstairs.

Y/N's eyes started welling up as she tried to process what is happening. Just then, her father walked past where she was standing and sat down on the dining table.

"Dad." Y/N muttered, reaching her hand towards him.

"Whats for lunch, honey?" Her father asked as her young self ran down the stairs, bringing some stuff along with her.

"Vegetable soup." Her mother smiled at her father. Y/N then entered the dining room and was tsk'd by her mother. "Y/N."

Her young self looked up at her mother, innocently and asked, "What?"

"What did I say about bringing weapons to the table?" Y/N's mother raised an eyebrow at her.

"This?" She said, lifting up a cardboard cutout of a sword. "This cant even hurt anyone!"

"Thats not what I meant." Y/N's mother shook her head. She looked at the scissors that old Y/N brought with her.

"Ohh." Young Y/N chuckled. "Sorry mom!"

As old Y/N grabbed the scissors, Y/N's surrounding changed. She gasped by the sudden change. From a happy, warm afternoon to a cold, eerie night.

On the entry way of the living room to the dining room, Y/N's father laid there on his stomach, swimming in his own pool of blood. Y/N couldnt hold back her tears and sobbed.

From her father, there was a trail of blood leading to Y/N's mother who was in the living room, neck twisted and in her own pool of blood too. Y/N's tears kept on falling, nothing could stop them. Y/N looked away and sobbed.

Then she heard a scream, a very familiar scream that came from her past self. She ran through the living room until she found her old self in the doorway to the terrace at the back of the house, the evening light shining onto her.

She was sitting on top of what looks like a dead person. Y/N walked closer and saw Victor, scissor stabbed right through his right eye.

The old Y/N, who had blood splattered all over her clothes and some on her face, turned her head to look at her future self.

"You did this." She said.

Y/N's eyes widened and kept on shaking her head no.

"N-No! I didnt do it!"

"You did this." Old Y/N said again, about to stand up.

Y/N backed up to the wall. "N-No, I-Iー"

"You made me do it." Old Y/N said, grabbing the scissor from Victor's dead body.

"YOU MADE ME DO IT!" Old Y/N screamed and charged at Y/N with the scissors in her hand.