7

"Thats Techno, he's our human friend." Tubbo shrugged.

"Ohh." Y/N replied. "That explains why he doesnt have any unique qualities of a hybrid."

"Mhm." Tubbo nodded.

A few seconds of silence happened between them until Tubbo decided to break it.

"Btw," Tubbo started causing Y/N to turn to him. "I.. I never really knew your name? I just realized."

"Oh." Y/N raised her eyebrows. That is actually true, they've never really got introduced to each other.

"Im Y/N." She said, offering her hand to Tubbo. "Nice to meet you."

"Im Tubbo." Tubbo replied, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you too."

They let go and Tubbo continued the conversation.

"Y/N, can I also ask you a favor?" Tubbo turned to her.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" Y/N turned to Tubbo.

"I was wondering if you could.." He asker, rubbing the back of his neck. "train Ranboo and... I..?"

"Of course!" Y/N replied. "Although we usually train in my backyard, is that okay?"

"Yeah!" Tubbo smiled and Y/N smiled in return.

While they talked, Tommy was busy with talking to Techno.

"Well," Tommy leaned on the counter and pointed over his shoulder to his friends behind him. "We are here to grab something to eat. We were looking but then I saw you here."

"Well then," Techno said, grabbing a small pad of paper and a pen. "whats the order?"

"Ill have.. hmm.." Tommy said putting his index finger and thumb on his chin. "Ill have a vegetarian sandwich." He shrugged.

"Alright.." Techno replied, writing down Tommy's order. "You Ranboo?" He said looking up at Ranboo.

"I'll have.. pancakes.. I guess." Ranboo shrugged.

"Alright," Techno said then wrote Ranboo's order. "What about those two?" He asked looking and pointing his pen towards Tubbo and Y/N.

Ranboo and Tommy turned then saw the two smiling at each other. Tubbo and Y/N realized what was happening when they saw the three people infront of them looking at them.

"Oh, Ill have a fruit salad." Tubbo replied.

"Ill just have juice." Y/N added.

"Okay." Techno wrote down their orders. "You can go find a place to sit, they'll bring you the food later."

"Thanks!" Tommy said, getting off of the counter. "Come on."

They left the counter and walked around to find a place to sit. When they finally found an available table to sit at, Ranboo sat across Tommy who was next to Y/N and Tubbo sat next to Ranboo.

They waited for a few minutes until their food was served by another friend of theirs, Wilbur, a phantom, who scared them by popping out of nowhere in front of their table.

"AH!" Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy shouted at the same time while Y/N got startled but not as much to make her scream.

"Hey Wilbur." Y/N greeted.

"Hello Y/N." Wilbur responded as he place down their orders in front of them. "Hello to you boys too."

The boys were panting by how much they got scared by Wilbur. They calmed down eventually.

Wilbur knew Y/N because he was Tommy's brother figure and he usually visits Tommy in Avia. He also watched over them whenever they would train. Y/N got used to Wilbur popping out of nowhere as a joke because of how many times he did it to them.