25

//TW: graphic explanation of violence, war, death//

-

Y/N had her hands in her hair as she breathed heavily. When she felt nothing, she opened her eyes. Infront of her, she saw a female phantom with Victor laying in front of her. She was pacing back and forth between the things she had in the room.

Finally, she came back to Victor and opened the book she had in her hands. She started reading out the writings in the book as her eyes glowed and Victor's body started levitating.

Y/N was suprised by what was happening. After a few seconds, Victor's body changed, from having the wings of an Avian to a now transparent body of a Phantom.

Finally, the girl finished and Victor woke up, they looked excited to what happened. Just as Y/N was supposed to listen in, her surroundings changed.

She was now back in the white room. She heard a voice from behind her.

"You let me die." The voice said.

She turned around and saw Tubbo.

"T-Tubbo..?" Y/N muttered. "N-No I-I didnt."

"You didnt come looking for me." Tubbo continued.

"I looked for you Tubbo!" Y/N started crying again.

"You took my compass and made Tommy much more miserable."

"I didnt know!" Y/N shouted and placed her plams up to her ear trying to muffled Tubbo's voice but its as if her hands werent working.a

"You failed to save me."

"I tried what I could!" Y/N knelt on the ground and sobbed. "I.. I tried.. I just didnt have.. time.."

"You failed to save your parents."

Y/N couldnt find it in herself to reply anymore, all she could do was cry and let the guilt eat her.

"You killed Victor."

"You killed hundreds of lives."

"Its all.. all my fault.." Y/N placed her hands in her hair and crouched. "I did all of this.."

Y/N stayed there, crouched, her hands in her hair. Then she felt something in her pockets. She checked and saw that it was there, Tubbo's compass. She took it out and stared at it, she ran her fingers on the engraved name of Tommy.

"Dont blame yourself on everything. Tubbo wouldnt have wanted to see you like that."

"Tubbo wont say that to me at all. To anyone actually." Y/N muttered. "This is just my head, messing with me."

"Youre not real." She said. She stood up and faced the fake Tubbo.

The clone just blinked and stared at her. Y/N felt her sword on her waistbelt so she decided to use it.

"Youre.." said Y/N, grabbing the sword and walking towards the clone.

"Not.." she raised the sword in the air and ran towards the Tubbo clone.

"REAL!"

-

Y/N woke up gasping. Ranboo was there, next to her, treating her wounds.

"Y/N!" Ranboo shouted. "Thank goodness!"

"How long have a been out?" She asked.

"About two minutes from when you got hit." Ranboo shrugged.

Her dreams, or well nightmares, felt longer than whats actually happening in the real world but Y/N didnt pay attention to it. She nodded and stood up.