16

Y/N woke up finally being able to move. She was about to sit down and stretch her arms and legs when she saw the brunette boy with little antennae on his head, sleeping.

She smiled as she heard him snoring quietly. She patted his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

Just then, Tommy came running down the hall and was met by a peacefully sleeping Tubbo and Y/N, patting his head, smiling. He didnt seem to catch the attention of Y/N so he stayed there, leaning against the doorways, arms crossed and smiling at the sight in front of him.

After a while, Y/N felt someone's gaze on her and when she looked up, her feeling was definitely right. Tommy was smiling at her, not smugly, but amusingly.

By the way Tommy smiled at her, she knew Tommy wasnt going to tease her or Tubbo. Maybe Tubbo but not her. He is just amused at how close his two bestfriends are.

"Hey." She whispered loud enough for Tommy to hear but not to wake Tubbo up.

"Hey." Tommy greeted back.

"How long have I been out?" Y/N asked.

"About an hour and a half." Tommy shrugged. "Me and Ranboo just trained and now he is actually cleaning the backyard."

"Ohh, thats good." Y/N nodded. "What did you guys train?"

"I told him the basics." Tommy replied. "You know, how to hold the sword right, how leg work affects the overall movement in combat, and such."

"Did he learn though?" Y/N raised an eyebrow and smiled smugly at Tommy.

"Of course he did." Tommy rolled his eyes. "Who doesnt learn from the best."

This made Y/N roll her eyes too. She invited Tommy to sit next to her but he refused.

"Ill actually go prepare lunch for us." He said while pointing over his shoulder. "I just checked if Tubbo was still here or youre still paralyzed."

"Ahh, alright." Y/N nodded. "What are you going to make for lunch?"

"The usual bread with fruits diet. You know how it is." Tommy shrugged. "We cant eat meat if you have two avians and a bumblebee to feed."

"True." Y/N chuckled.

"Ill call you downstairs if lunch is ready." Tommy said standing up from leaning against the doorway. Y/N nodded and he left.

Y/N was still patting Tubbo's head when suddenly, he started waking up. He lifted his head and rubbed his eyes awake.

"Hi Tubbo." Y/N greeted, smiling although his eyes were still closed and half asleep.

"Hello." He greeted and smiled too. "Wait-"

He immediately opened his eyes and saw Y/N completely fine now and sitting down. She smiled at him and he immediately reflected it back with a bright smile.

"Youre okay now!" He cheered.

"Mhm!" Y/N nodded. "I am!"

Tubbo giggled and sat next to her.

"Thanks to you, Im now better." Y/N smiled at Tubbo.

Tubbo smiled and felt his cheeks blush.

"Hey! I gave you the tea!" Tommy shouted from downstairs. Apparently, he heard their conversation. This made Tubbo and Y/N chuckle.

"Yes, you too Tommy!" Y/N shouted back. "Thank you!"

Y/N turned to Tubbo again and started a conversation.

"So," said Y/N. "How was your sleep?"

"It was good." Tubbo replied. "The bed was comfy even though inly my arms and head rested on it, its still comfy."

"You shouldve slept here then." Y/N said, tapping on the available space on her bed next to her.

She does have a queen sized bed so it can fit both of them no problem.

"Its fine." Tubbo waved his hand and rubbed the back of his neck. "I didnt want to accidentally wake you up anyways."

"Fine, if you say so." Y/N chuckled.

Just then, they heard Tommt greet Ranboo from downstairs then a set of footsteps coming up the stairs. After that, they were met with Ranboo in the doorway of Y/N's room.

"Hey." Y/N greeted, followed by Tubbo.

"Hello." Ranboo greeted back. "How are you now?"

"Completely fine." Y/N said moving her fingers and legs. "Not paralyzed anymore."

"Thats good." Ranboo nodded. "Can I sit?" He pointed at the foot of the bed and looked at Y/N.

"Yeah, sure." Y/N replied and smiled.

Ranboo walked over and sat down.

"I heard Tommy taught you a few basics?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, he taught me it since he already knows how to do it." Ranboo responded.

"Mhm." Y/N nodded. "Do you guys want me to tell you your flaws from the training earlier?"

"Sure." Ranboo replied.

"Yes, please." Tubbo added.

"So for Ranboo," Y/N started, turning to Ranboo. "The problem with you is that your teleporting pattern is constant. The longer the fight lasts, the more predictable where you'll teleport."

Ranboo listened carefully and nodded as Y/N kept on talking.

"Stress and panic during combat also makes your teleportation... unstable." Y/N continued.

"What do you mean, unstable?" Ranboo asked.

"Its like the more panic you get while fighting, the more delayed your reaction time is to teleport." Y/N explained. "If the fight we had earlier lasted for 5 more minutes, I couldve hit you before you teleported away to dodge it."

"Ohh. I see." Ranboo nodded.

"Ill help you with it." Y/N smiled at Ranboo to which he returned.

Y/N turned to Tubbo.

"Now for you," Y/N started. "Your weakness is an attack from behind. If your enemy can move from your front to your back quickly enough to hit you, they will use that to their advantage."

Tubbo nodded.

"Your stinger aswell." Y/N continued.

This made Tubbo look at his wrist.

"Whats wrong with it?" He asked.

"Like Ranboo, the more panicked and stressed you get, the more difficult it is for you to protract your stinger." Y/N replied. "Remember when we were just reading the anatomy book and we were having fun?"

"Yeah."

"You werent panicked or stressed about anything which made you protract and retract your stinger easily multiple times." Y/N explained.

"Ohhh, I see." Tubbo nodded. "So I need to learn how to control it despite stress and panic?"

"Mhm, exactly." Y/N nodded. "Same goes for you too, Ranboo." She turned to Ranboo to which he nodded.

"Lunch is ready!" Tommy shouted from downstairs.

"We'll talk and train more about it tomorrow." Y/N added.

The two boys nodded and stood up, followed by Y/N and went downstairs to eat lunch.