5

"Y/N!" A muffled shouting could be heard from outside Y/N's window. A few rocks being thrown at it too. "Wake up Y/N!"

The one who was throwing rocks was Tommy. Since there was no training that morning, Y/N had slept in.

"Hmm." Tommy said after a while of throwing small rocks at her window.

He thought for a second then went to his house. He looked under a potted plant and there he found a spare key to Y/N's house. He kept it there just in case Y/N needs it or she ask Tommy to get something for her in her house.

He grabbed the key and went to her front door. She opened it and closed it again then walked upstairs.

"Y/N?" Tommy called as he entered her room.

He saw the compass that was on her bedside table and was about to inspect it when Y/N woke up.

"Oh, its you." Y/N said, rubbing her eyes awake and sitting up. "What are you doing here? Didnt I say we have no training?"

"Yeah, but I want to ask you about something." Tommy replied, sitting down next to her.

"Oh what is it?" Y/N asked.

"Tubbo wants to talk to you and say sorry personally." Tommy said, shrugging.

"Oh. Yeah, sure!" Y/N said cheerfully. "When does he want to meet up?"

"Oh, that I havent asked yet." Tommy said then turned to grab his communicator on his pocket. "Ill go message him."

"Okay." Y/N nodded then stood up. "Ill go clean myself up."

"Alright." Tommy replied, not bothering looking up from his communicator.

Y/N left her room and went to her bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. After she finished, she left the bathroom and went down to her kitchen.

When she got there, she looked up at the clock at one corner and saw that it was already 10 am.

"Oh, wow. I slept in." Y/N muttered to herself.

"Tommy?" Y/N shouted at the foot of the stairs.

"Yeah?" Tommy responded.

"Do you want something to eat?" Y/N asked.

"Bread is fine!" Tommy replied.

"Alright, give me a minute." Y/N said then turned to her pantry and grabbed a loaf of bread and prepared her brunch.

Meanwhile, Tommy was messaging Tubbo about the meet up again.

Tubbo replied almost immediately when Tommy first messaged him.

'When is she available?' Tubbo messaged to Tommy.

'I think she is available today.' Tommy replied. 'She can always make space for you if she is busy.'

'Can you ask her?' Tubbo asked.

'She is just going to ask whether you are available." Tommy texted back.

"These two are so similar, jeez." Tommy muttered to himself.

'Im available.' Tubbo texted.

'Alright then, Ill tell her to meet where?'

'The center, maybe?' Tubbo replied.

'Okay, Ill ask her if thats okay with her.'

"Y/N?" Tommy shouted from Y/N's room.

"Yeah?" Y/N shouted back.

"Are you okay to meet up with Tubbo at the center?" Tommy asked.

"Im okay wherever and whenever he wants to meet up." Y/N replied.