12

"So where do you want to start?" Y/N asked.

"Here." Tubbo pointed at a random part of the book that reads 'Unique Features.'

"Unique Features." Y/N read out loud. "Okay."

Tubbo leaned back on the bedframe and listened to Y/N.

"Each hybrid has their own unique features in their body." Y/N read outloud. "For Bumblebees, they have their own stingers placed on both of their wrists."

This made Tubbo look at both of his wrists and saw the stinger hidden under his skin, its still noticeable since it has a darker color than his skin. Y/N looked at his direction and saw him looking at his wrists. He looked up at her and smiled. After that, she continued reading.

"The stingers gives a poison to whoever gets stung by them." Y/N continued. "The poison doesnt kill them, instead, they make the victim's muscles go numb and get paralyzed except for their face, breathing and heart beat, unless you hit the person's heart. Other than that, they wont be able to stand and move for a few hours."

Tubbo looked at his wrist and spoke, "Does that mean if I sting you, you'll be paralyzed?"

"Basically." Y/N shrugged.

"But do not test itー" She turned to Tubbo's direction. "ーH-HEY WOAH!"

Tubbo had his hand in the air with the stinger pointing straight at Y/N.

"I SAID DO NOT TEST IT ON ME!" Y/N shouted. This made Tommy and Ranboo looked at their direction.

Tubbo simply laughed maniacally at Y/N. "Im sorry!"

Y/N properly sat back next to Tubbo again as Tubbo retracted the stinger on his wrist still laughing.

"You two good?" Ranboo asked.

"Yeah, we're good." Y/N replied, glaring at Tubbo.

"Okay, suit yourselves." Ranboo shrugged then turned to his book again.

"Do not test it on me, Tubbo." Y/N said to Tubbo.

"I was going to see how you react." Tubbo laughed.

"Well, now you see how I reacted." Y/N rolled her eyes and continued reading.

"If you have seen a bumblebee in public and see no stingers on their wrists, its either they are young or the stingers are hidden to not accidentally attack other hybrids." She read the text as Tubbo still played with his stinger, retracting and protracting it.

"Stingers are usually developed around teen years of a Bumblebee and it is fully developed before they reach adulthood. They have full control whether to protact or retract their stingers anytime." Y/N finished. She looked at Tubbo who was still distracted by how the stingers worked.

"You having fun?" Y/N asked. Tubbo turned to her and nodded. Y/N hummed and chuckled.

"Now, your wings..." Y/N continued. "Besides their stingers, they also have their own wings, like Avians and Elytrians, although their wings are more insect like than feathery like. They are much slower than other hybrids with wings in terms of flying but they can always keep up with the other hybrids without them."

"To be fair, I havent seen you fly before." Y/N shrugged. "Ive only seen you float above the ground."

"True." Tubbo shrugged. "I would fly but Im kinda stuck on this bed. It doesnt want me to leave." He said as he slouched down on the bed.

Y/N chuckled.

"Next is... Enderian." Y/N as she flipped through the pages until she found the page that talks about Enderians.