8

As Tommy turned back forward after waving at his friends, he noticed Y/N looking down but also smiling. She seemed to be completely spaced out and smiling at whatever she was thinking about.

Because of how spaced out she was, she almost bumped into someone and Tommy had to pull her aside. This made Y/N go back to her senses.

"What thー"

"You were about to bump into someone." Tommy said, his eyebrows in a straight line. "What were you even thinking about?"

"Nothing." Y/N shrugged as she pulled back her arm from Tommy's grip.

"You smiling and completely spacing out wasnt 'Nothing.'" Tommy crossed his arms as they continued walking.

"I was smiling?" Y/N asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah." Tommy replied, not bothering to look at her.

"Oh." Y/N blinked a couple of times then smiling again.

"What are smiling at?" Tommy asked, making the 'a' at at longer.

"Nothing." Y/N shook her head.

"Stop lying," Tommy turned to her, pointing at her face. "that smile isnt 'nothing.'"

"Okay fine," Y/N sighed. "Im smiling because there would be more people interested in combat that isnt Avian and they asked me to train them!"

"Isnt that exciting?!" Y/N smiled widely, turning to Tommy.

"I bet you, Tubbo wont last longer than a week." Tommy said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, come on." Y/N said, waving her hand as she disregard what Tommy just said. "Thats why they trained to have endurance and be stronger."

"Maybe that explains why you havent gotten much stronger." Y/N muttered.

Tommy definitely heard it thought since he turned to her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Im kidding! Im kidding!" Y/N laughed.

"Lets bet on it." Tommy stated. "I bet Tubbo wont last week."

"And I bet he would last more than a week." Y/N answered. "And what do I get if I win?"

"I.. Ill let you train the shit out of me." Tommy hesistated but still continued.

Y/N shrugged and said, "Okay and Ill do what you want me to do, whether cleaning, going out for groceries or something."

"Deal!" Tommy exclaimed, offering his hand to Y/N.

"Deal." Y/N responded, taking Tommy's hand.

They continued walking home until Y/N stopped and asked Tommy to take a detour.

"Oh! Can we go to Asteri?" Y/N asked as she turned to Tommy.

"What are we going to do there?" He asked.

"Going to borrow a book from my friend." Y/N smiled, bashfully.

Tommy sighed. "Fine, as long as we wont stay after dawn."

"Oh, we definitely wont." Y/N said, grabbing Tommy's wrist and pulling him with her.

After a few minutes of walking, they got to a platform Avian's could use to glide around. They teleported on top of it and glided for a few minutes until they eventually reached Asteri's teleporter.

Asteri is located above the clouds. Its sort of like the castle on the clouds but instead of a castle, its a civilization. Asteri is where the Starbornes live and they are known for great knowledge, knowledge about stars, psychology, math, science and much more. With all of the knowledge they have, they supply all the books used throughout this world. They write them, publish them, preserve them, some of it is even more than a hundred years old.

Tommy and Y/N stepped onto the teleporter, then they got telellported above the clouds.

"Woah." Tommy gasped. "This is cool."

"I know right?" Y/N chuckled.

"You can fall here right?" Tommy asked as they walked on the soft, fluffy clouds.

"Yeah, but you can glide, no worries." Y/N said.

Tommy looked up straight again and caught up with Y/N.

"Its your first time here, right?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah." Tommy nodded. "I dont know why I havent been here. Its so pretty."

"Maybe because you have no reason to be here." Y/N shrugged then laughed.

Tommy thought about it for a second then realized what she meant. She meant that Tommy have never been there to borrow a book since he is 'dumb' and didnt want to study at all. Tommy smacked her arm in return.

"Im kidding." Y/N chuckled.

They eventually walked up to a huge library. There are huge windows and doors in front and they felt small next to it.

"Woah." Tommy breathed out. "How come we never saw this when we came here or when we were at the bottom?"

"The fog here is pretty strong so, you cant really see that far." Y/N shrugged then pointed towards a direction where there is a random patch of light within the fog. "See?"

Tommy squinted his eyes and looked. "Oh yeah. I cant see the source of that light."

Y/N hummed.

"But how come we dont fall?" Tommy asked.

"The clouds we are walking on is not like the other clouds, its a thicker type of cloud that causes it to be semi-solid." Y/N explains.

"Ahh. I see." Tommy replied.

(A/N: this is not scientifically correct do not fact check me, im writing this at like 2 am lol)

They continued walking until they got to the huge library. Y/N turned to the door and knocked on it. The door opened on its own and Tommy was startled. It wasnt a surprise to Y/N that this was his reaction, it was his first time after all. She did react the same way when it was her first time.

"Come on." Y/N tilted her head towards the library telling Tommy to follow her. He did what he was told and followed Y/N like a lost puppy, holding on tightly to her arm.

The door then closed behind them, gently. It didnt matter since it still startled Tommy. Y/N turned behind her ans chuckled. She turned back behind her and called for her friend, Scott, the owner of the library.