14

"Fight!"

With the signal, Tubbo used his wings to get above the ground and charged towards Y/N. They used their swords and attacked each other. The other attacks and the other defends. It stayed like this for a while since Tubbo still is having difficulty with his stinger.

"Dont hesitate to use it on me Tubbo." Y/N said as she blocked Tubbo's attacks.

"Oh, I definitely wont." Tubbo chuckled. "I havent tested this bad boy yet so this'll be fun."

After that, Tubbo had his stinger out and attempted to attack Y/N with it but she ran back and stepped on her fences and backflipped over Tubbo landing behind him and landing a hit. It didnt stop Tubbo though since he still kept on going.

The fight lasted for a few minutes, Tubbo using his flying ability to dodge Y/N's attacks and Y/N using anything to step on to use as a stepping tool to jump from and attack Tubbo from behind. She learned that attacks from behind was one of Tubbo's weaknesses.

Eventually, as Y/N tried her best to dodge Tubbo's stinger, she got hit on her arm when she was about to attack Tubbo.

Tubbo's eyes widened and pulled it back. "Omg, Im sorry Y/N. I actually didnt mean it!"

Y/N stood up straight and looked at her body to see if something was happening. Nothing was happening.. yet.

"Doesnt seem to be working." She shrugged. "Oh welー"

As she was about to take a step towards Tubbo to shake his hand declaring his victory in their training, the whole side of her body where she got stinged immediately felt numb and she couldnt move causing her to fall on the ground.

"Y/N!" Tubbo exclaimed as he rushed towards Y/N, resting her head on his lap. "Are you okay?! Im sorry I really didnt mean to stung you!"

Tommy and Ranboo ran over too, worried.

"Im fine although, my whole body just cant move anymore." Y/N chuckled.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Tommy asked.

"Im fine, just paralyzed for a few minutes." Y/N replied. "Or hours even."

"We should get you to bed." Tommy added. "So you can rest and relax your body."

"Im fine." Y/N replied and even though it didnt look like it, she tried to stand up. "Okay, I really cant move my body other than my eyes and mouth. Can you guys help me?"

"Ill carry you inside." Tubbo said. "Besides I think Im the only one who can carry you."

He looked up and looked at Ranboo and Tommy.

"Yeah. I definitely cant." Ranboo shrugged. He is thin and probably lighter than Y/N.

"I tried before and failed miserably so yeah." Tommy shrugged. "Only Tubbo can carry you."

"Im fine with that." Y/N smiled.

"Ill get the door opened and set the bed for you." Tommy said.

"Ill clean up." Ranboo added.

"Okay." Y/N chuckled then looked at Tubbo. "Sorry you have to carry me."

"I dont really mind." Tubbo shook his head. "Its kind of my fault anyway."

"I did say 'Dont hesitate' so you did the right thing." Y/N smiled. "This things happen in trainings anyway, I mean have you seen Tommy's bruises? I said sorry but it still is part of his training progress."

Tubbo smiled shyly and his cheeks blushed a bit of red.

"Maybe it just means I need to dodge your stingers better." Y/N chuckled, making Tubbo chuckle too.

"Tubbo! Come on!" Tommy screamed from Y/N's second floor window.

"Coming!" He shouted back.

"Well, if you dont mind." Tubbo said turning to Y/N.

"Not at all." Y/N smiled.

Tubbo put his arms under Y/N's neck and knees and carried her in bridal-style. Y/N was just looking at Tubbo the whole time, she wouldnt be if she could move her head around but she doesnt mind the view anyway. Tubbo felt her gaze on him so he blushed even more.

She smiled at Tubbo as he looked down at her and smiled. He carried her into her house and up the stairs. Once he got to the second floor, he walked through Y/N's bedroom door and set her down on her bed. Tommy was also waiting there to keep the door open for Tubbo. He saw how Y/N looked at Tubbo, smiling, and Tubbo having a flustered face. This made Tommy smile and roll his eyes.

Once she was settled on her bed, Tubbo sat down at the foot of her bed and he took off her shoes to not get her bed dirty.

"Tommy?" Y/N called.

"Yeah?" Tommy replied.

"There is an antidote in the cupboard in the kitchen. Go grab it please." Y/N instructed. "Put in 2 drops in a drink."

"Okay, Ill be right back." Tommy nodded then left, leaving Tubbo and Y/N alone.

Tubbo wasnt looking at Y/N since he still has his flustered face but this worried Y/N.

"Tubbo?" She called.

"Yeah?" He replied, not looking straight at her, only through his peripheral vision.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"N-No. Nothing is wrong!" Tubbo shook his head and turned to Y/N. She was met with a flustered face Tubbo.

"Why are you red then?" She asked, concern in her voice. "Are you exhausted? You can rest here if you want."

"What?" Tubbo turned to her with widened eyes and a much more reddened face.

"O-Oh n-not like- like that." Y/N chuckled nervously.

Just as they were talking, Tommy was on the hallway listening in to Tubbo and Y/N's conversation. He stayed hidden and just listened.

"I mean like, you can sleep here if youre tired and I-I can sit on the couch over there." Y/N said, pointing her gaze towards the couch in one corner.

"Oh no, its fine really." Tubbo chuckled. "This is your bed, you should rest. I just basically poisoned you.."

"Its fine." Y/N chuckled and smiled sweetly.

Tommy then knocked at Y/N's bedroom door making Tubbo jump. He clenched on his chest as he calmed down his heart beat.

"Here is your tea, Y/N." said Tommy, settin it down on her bedside table.

"Thank you." Y/N smiled.

"Ill leave you two while me and Ranboo clean up your backyard." Tommy said then stepped out of Y/N's bedroom.

"Okay!" Y/N shouted then she heard the back door close.

"Also, Y/N?" Tubbo called after Tommy left. "If you dont mind me asking, how did you get the antidote?"

"I decided to get one the other day when I learned what your stinger can do." Y/N replied. "I know I would train you using that and might poison one of us so I came prepared."

"Ahh, I see." Tubbo nodded.