End Note

Hello! Author here,

Thank you for the support to all of my books! I really appreciate all of the support and comments you give. The comment where you guys say you cried(not in this book but still) makes me happy since I successfully delivered emotions to the reader just by text.

Sorry there isnt much fluff here, I tried to slide it in in some bits but failed. I do hope you liked the ending tho and I did turn Tommy into an Enderman because why not. (I can make a oneshot of Allium duo where they train and stuff in my oneshots book if you want that :D)

The benchtrio is all done so now, who shall I write? Still Benchtrio! How? Prequels and Sequels to the previous books! Yes, I am very excited since I have already planned out how they will be connected.

Since I only write about Benchtrio, what kind of fanfics would you want me to write in the future, would you want me to write fanfics about them or their duos alone, or should I still keep on writing x readers? Or both?

I will be taking a break before I write more books about them so, who do you want to see first after this book? Tommy, Ranboo or Tubbo?

I wrote most of this at 3:30 AM so Im very tired but I tried to finish writing the book so I can post it for you guys as fast as possible!

Also, should I write a separate book for the anatomy book of each hybrid or keep it here in the same book?

-

Again, thank you for the support for all of my books! I love seeing all of your kind comments about the books and it motivates me to write more!

I love you all and stay safe :D