28

Victor was tackled by Techno while Y/N and Tubbo fought. It didnt click to Techno that he was a Phantom, who can phase through solid objects.

Victor waited until their fight was almost over then he phased under ground and grabbing a sword. He stayed underground as Techno and the others tried to find Victor.

This bought him enough time to sneak up to Y/N and take the final hit. Y/N gasped as she felt the pain in her chest.

Victor stabbed her from behind, grinning as he successfully did what he wanted. As her sword fell from her hands, he grabbed her sword and threw it away, afraid she might still stab him.

"I finally had my revenge." Victor said, behind Y/N. "My sweet, sweet, revenge."

He pulled back the sword and pushed Y/N to the ground. He laughed maniacally.

Tubbo stood up, his back turned towards Victor. Victor then walked towards Tubbo.

"Great job on keeping her alive for me." Victor said as he smugly smiled. "Now, lets go. We need to take care of more things."

Victor started walking away but Tubbo stayed, not flinching. Victor found it weird so he walked back and placed a hand on his shoulder again.

Once he landed his hand on Tubbo's shoulder, he realized Tubbo was breathing heavily while he clenched his fist, causing it to shake.

"Tubbo." Victor called, obviously annoyed. "Lets not waste time."

Tubbo gritted his teeth then turned around, screaming and stabbed Victor on his chest with both of his stingers landing right to his heart, with pure fury and anger in his eyes.

One of his stingers landed right on his heart, allowing the poison to spread to every part of his body. With Tubbo's anger, he kept on stabbing Victor with his stinger, letting his anger out while doing so.

Victor's eyes widened and stared at Tubbo. Tubbo had his eyebrows furrowed and teeth gritted.

Tubbo pulled his arm back as Victor looked at him in disbelief. Victor's body immediately felt numb and couldnt control his body, not even his face, breathing, and his heart beat was slowing down.

"How.. How could you!" Victor tried to shout as he knelt down on the ground.

"Unfortunately for you," Tubbo said, walking away to grab Y/N's sword. " I knew how to break the curse."

He wanted to do the honors of using Y/N's sword to finish Victor off.

"W-What..?" Victor breathed out. He was still fighting despite the poision in his system.

"To be honest," Tubbo started, grabbing Y/N's sword from the ground. "Youre dumb enough not to read the spell book properly."

"It was already written right where you looked." Tubbo then walked back, with Y/N's sword.

"'If the most important person to the hypnotized is killed," Tubbo said, raising up his sword.

"the spell breaks.'" Tubbo landed his sword onto Victor killing him, instantly.

"Dont get ressurected ever again, asshole." said Tubbo as Victor's body fell to the ground.

Y/N watched as Tubbo killed Victor in front of her with all the strength she has left. Her blood was soaking into the ground and her heart was slowing down. Her vision got blurry as Tubbo landed a hit on Victor with his sword, she smiled and closed her eyes.

Tubbo let out a relieved sigh, tears now falling down his cheeks. He's not crying because Victor died. He's crying because its all over.

Tubbo breathed heavily and dropped Y/N's sword to the ground. Then, he remembered what happened. He quickly turned to Y/N and rushed to her.

"Y-Y/N.." Tubbo muttered. "N-No, no, no!"

He lifted her head and placed it on his lap, as his eyes started tearing up.

A few civilians also came out of the forest, horrified by what their world has come to. Dead bodies, blood, swords and explosions craters were everywhere. Some of them went to their loved ones that died or reunited with the ones that are still alive.

Wilbur, Phil and Techno ran to where Tommy, well Tommy's body is. They removed the sword through his stomach and Phil carried him. He looked at Wilbur which such sad eyes. He asked him 'Can we do something?' with his gaze.

Wilbur looked down at the ground and thought for a while, until two kids walked up to them.

As Tubbo carressed Y/N's blood stained cheek and moved bits of her hair away from her face, he realized the compass with his initials on her chest and the other, which has Tommy's initials, in her hand.

Tubbo couldnt bring himself to say anything, he just sobbed. Y/N was dead. He lifted her up to his face and rested his forehead on her's.

All of a sudden, Ranboo approached Tubbo and crouched down next to him. He comforted him and rubbed circles on his back.

"She's gone Ranboo." He cried. "I never got to tell her."

Ranboo's heart ached. He stayed quiet and just let Tubbo speak or cry. He just let him let out the pain he has in his chest. Tubbo looked up at Ranboo and sobbed.

"I never got to tell her that I love her." Tubbo squeezed her arm as Ranboo let Tubbo's head rest on his shoulder.

"I... Im sorry, Tubbo.." Ranboo said.

Tubbo stayed there and just sobbed while his tears landed on Ranboo's clothes which he didnt mind.

Tubbo leaned in closer to kiss Y/N's forehead and hug her the tightest he could and also caressed her cheeks while doing so. He regretted how he never get to say what he felt towards her. Now, she will never know about it. Y/N is now forever asleep.

This isnt some fairytale where the Prince Charming kisses the Princess to wake her up from her deep slumber. Tubbo wished its like that but no. This is real and Tubbo cant do anything to bring her back.