13

"Alright, boys." Y/N said, landing her wooden sword on her other hand. "First day of training, show me what you can do."

The boys then started showing what they can do. Ranboo started teleporting on different spots of Y/N's backyard, Tubbo started flying around with his stinger out, sometimes even having difficulty to let it out, and Tommy started showing the combat moves he learned from Y/N.

Y/N simply sighed. Even though it does look good from another person's perspective, to Y/N she can see their flaws. She can predict where Ranboo would teleport, Tubbo isnt quick enough to let out his stinger and he wasnt flying that high, and Tommy still grips his sword the wrong way and his leg work isnt correct.

"Stop." Y/N said then the boys stopped and stood on their previous position. "You will take turns in training with me."

"Ranboo." Y/N said turning to him and pointing the wooden sword she was holding. "Youre up first. Go grab a wooden sword."

Ranboo nodded and walked over to where the wooden swords are piled. "Tubbo and Tommy, you two sit on the side and watch." Y/N added. They nodded and sat on the side.

Ranboo walked up infront of Y/N. Y/N smiled at him to show him she isnt upset or anything since she can tell he was scared and nervous. Ranboo felt comfortable with Y/N already so he looked at Y/N in the eyes and smiled back.

"You ready Ranboo?" Y/N asked to which he nodded and smiled.

"Just do what you know and what you can then Ill correct it afterwards, okay?" Y/N added, getting into position. Ranboo nodded and got into position the same way as how Y/N did it. "Tommy, can you count us down?"

Tommy nodded and stood up. "Three.."

"Two.." Ranboo nervously gripped on the wooden sword, which was in front of him, with both hands.

"One.." Y/N smiled. Not a terrifying smile, a sweet smile actually. She tried her best not to scare Ranboo although this is definitely the first thing she should work on if Ranboo wants to learn how to combat strategically.

And with Tommy's signal, they both lunged at each other. They kept on running towards each other but before Ranboo could clash with Y/N, he teleported to behind Y/N to attack but she immediately blocked it.

He jumped back when Y/N blocked his  attack and teleported away, this time to Y/N's right. She blocked it again and Ranboo teleported away. This kept on happening over and over again. Ranboo teleporting beside Y/N or behind her but she immediately blocks Ranboo's attacks.

After a few minutes of Ranboo teleporting around, Y/N eventually found his pattern of teleporting and she took the advantage of attacking on the next spot before he could react to it. Ranboo got hit on his side and immediately fell on the ground screaming in pain although it wasnt even that strong of an impact. He is frail and thin after all so it was understandable.

Y/N offered her hand for him to grab. He took and stood up.

"She didnt even hit you with that much strength." Tommy shouted from the side. Y/N glared at him and he immediately shut up.

"Sorry about that Ranboo." Y/N smiled.

"Its part of the training, I guess." Ranboo shrugged as he put his hand over where he got hit. "Ill get used to it."

"Mhm." Y/N nodded. "Do you want to sit down for now and rest?"

"Yeah." Ranboo nodded. "I think Ill rest for now."

"Okay, go sit with Tubbo for now." Y/N smiled and Ranboo walked away.

"Tommy." Y/N shouted. "Since you decided to be rude to Ranboo, you come up here next."

Tommy rolled his eyes and grabbed a wooden sword and walked over to Y/N.

"Count us down again?" Y/N asked.

"Three..." Tommy started.

"Two.."

"One..."

"Fight!" Tommy shouted then they charged at each other.

They fought like how they did every time they would train. Tommy did get better at fighting with Y/N although he still lacks the usage of strategies in combat.

As Y/N and Tommy fought each other with wooden swords, Tubbo was sitting down admiring how Y/N jumped and totally outsmart Tommy. She was doing backflips using the fences as stepping stool and sometimes ending up confusing Tommy.

Ranboo sat down next to him as Tubbo muttered, "She's so cool."

Ranboo looked at him and Tubbo had the goofiest smile you could ever see. It was goofy but genuine. Ranboo smiled and watched their two friends fight each other with fake swords.

"Yeah." He responded.

After a while of fighting and Tommy running after Y/N who just kept on running around and jumping over him to avoid him.

"I give.. I give up.." Tommy huffed and raised his hand as he stopped running. He rested on knees as he tried catching his breath.

Y/N walked back to Tommy but before she got closer Tommy attacked again and Y/N blocked it. Since Tommy was taller than her, she was under the wooden swords. She looked up and him and raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Nice try Tommy." Y/N said as Tommy stepped back. "Youre just predictable."

"What?" Tommy still huffed as he sat on the ground. "Im predictable?"

"Well, you kept on doing that last minute, final hope, only chance attacks that it became predictable when you are about to do it." Y/n shrugged. Tommy groaned and stretched his arms and let his body fall on the grass. Y/N chuckled.

"Come on, its Tubbo's turn." Y/N said offering her hand to Tommy. He took a deep breath and grabbed her hand. He stood up an walked over to where he was sitting with Tubbo before.

Tubbo stood up excited, grabbing a wooden sword. Maybe the kid is just excited he is able to combat. This made Y/N smile and her cheeks blush.

Tubbo walked up to where Ranboo and Tommy stood before him and stared at his wooden sword.

"How do I hold a sword properly, Y/N?" He asked then looked at Y/N.

"Just do what makes you feel comfortable." Y/N smiled and shrugged. "Even if it was how you gripped it the first time we met."

Tubbo smiled shyly and his cheeks blushed red. He gripped on the sword handle and positioned himself like how Y/N did with Tommy and Ranboo. Y/N did the same thing and she signalled Tommy to count.

"Three.."

"Two.."

"One.."

"Fight!"