Two Bodies With One Mind, Feeling, and Pain?

Chapter 35

Alejandro's POV

We're running to the Lobelia Palace to visit Lyn. Short for Ashlyn. There weren't many servants here. Just enough for people who clean, cook, and do the laundry. Mother wants to remain the quiet aura here. Needless to say, we didn't just go there without bringing anything. Hihi.

'What did you brought?' Older brother asked in my mind. Yes, we share not just thoughts, ideas, and opinions. We have telepathy power where we talk to each other in our minds. 'Flowers from the West part of the continent, brother.' I replied. 'How about you?' I ask. 'A well-made dress from our designer, of course.' I nodded. As I look at him. "I hope she likes it." I talked. "She will." Brother Claude said with a delightful smile. Brother seemed to always smile these days. Must be because of Lyn.

We both discovered our telepathic power when we were both young. When I got wounded in the past I heard brother Claude's voice yelling though he was not speaking. Then eventually he heard my voice when I was not speaking also. Not just that, my brother and I not just share mind telepathy but also physical telepathy.

Brother Claude and I don't know what it's called. But we both termed it as physical telepathy. My brother and I feel both our feelings and pain. Here's what happened; Brother was reading his books when he felt pain all of a sudden. He saw his finger bleeding though he didn't cut it or got paper cut. At that moment, I was paper cut. We both saw how our fingers are bleeding at the same time. I suggested that why not do something. An experiment, if we have physical telepathy and not just mind telepathy. First, we tried to pour cold water in brother's hands. Feeling the cold was what we felt. The second time is when I intentionally trip. Brother felt the sting of being tripped even though he didn't stumble. Then after a time, we got used to it. Older brother and I are not twins. I'm five years younger than him. That means I'm presently 10 years old while my brother is currently 15. 

Our parents know about our out-of-the-blue power. Dad said that it may be a blessing from our ancestors or our grandfather or the God of the Sun. Even so, dad has no ability like us. He encountered a similar situation before in the royal family. And it was in the royal books that few of the family members *Deceased or Still Alive* had different blessings. Powers to be exact. Their abilities, they used it for the good not because they have royal blood within them but because it was for the best. So that they don't won't go insane or get addicted to their potential.

A blessing for the imperial family is both a protection and a risk for us. Brother Claude and I can be both in danger when something happens. Moreover, the two of us can die together.

I got first in the glass greenhouse. I listen to mother's conversation with Lyn. They first talked about the crown princess position that Lyn refused to take. After that, mom told Lyn about our older sister who died. She's Alaina our illegitimate sister. Even at a young age, my family has been telling me about Alaina. It's a pity she didn't live long enough. Brother was the first to know her existence. All the time, mom often reminded us that even if our older sister wasn't alive and does not share a single drop of blood from us; Siblings. Our older sister Alaina is still family. I accepted that also brother, of course. And about the remarriage thing, we also know about that.

Mother then asked Lyn about her life before. I wanted that to be their privacy. Therefore, I decided to go back to where I left my brother.

"Brother, I apologize, I left you," I said. He answered it was okay. He walked in unison with me. "I saw Lyn a while ago. She's beautiful like always." My heart was beating fast. That beating was not mine. It was my brother's. Oh, I get it, he is anxious to see Lyn again. He's flustered. Haha, I'll annoy my brother. "Brother, your heart's pounding hard and fast. What's the reason?" In an instant, my brother blushed. "I'm eager to see Lyn." He answered me sincerely. Too honest. As always brother always make his answer short. I'm dense, he is too truthful. "Do you like her?" He nodded. How can I annoy my brother? When he's this cute? Whilst I'll still make fun of him. I was about to poke fun at him again.