Brothers Agony

Chapter 36
In an isolated place; An isolated forest. Where some only enter to hunt wild animals to sell or to eat. A villa is at the end of the forest. It was far from the center of the woodland, full of creatures and untamed beasts lingering around. The villa itself has an enchanted atmosphere surrounding it. Some villagers roamed past there. It was a mixed feeling concerning fascination and fear. People said it was like they are continuously bewitched by the villa. And was stared by at inside the mansion. A hair-rising house they also labeled as. Inside of that unknown villa is where six people gather.

The villa is a three-story mansion. The third floor of the villa possesses a spacious study and library. Fit for someone who likes to study. It contains eight rooms on the second floor. Two rooms, a kitchen, a rounded staircase, a living room area on the first floor. Moreover, a dungeon and secret rooms are located in the basement of the villa that shouldn't be entered. Lastly, the balcony where the master's bedroom is located is also the center view outside the mansion.

The six people had their meeting in the study. There is a long table with ten seats. Four out of six we're sitting at the study. The middle seat was empty. It happened to be they are waiting for someone. "When will we take appearance?" A man along with a familiar voice questioned started the meeting. The confidential voice began to find himself his cigarette case. It was in his pocket's bag. One cigarette wasn't enough, he decided not to put the cigarette case back in his bag. After all, he needs more than one. Raising his cigarette. Tapping the table two times. A fire then appeared in the tobacco. It was a motion for him to take time to inhale the smoke then blow it out. He was beside a small height man that was wearing glasses.

"Soon." A cold and husky deep voice perceive from the shadows he walked out on. He walked to the glass window. Their awaited person has come. Seems like he is their lord. That man had a body and face to boast. A tall well-toned white pale skinned body. His muscles were visible in his fitted sleeveless top and sweatpants. That cold man appeared to have acquaintance. It was a little kid. The kid had a unique hair color. His hair was like the full moon it was pure bright white. The kid stayed at his position where his lord left him standing.

"The exact time is right ahead of us. We have done numerous crimes towards that person! Why can't we go see that person now? " A regretful voice stands from his seat. Their companion shouted, his yelp was accompanied with his hand slapping the table making a loud bang. The table trembled because of it. "Be patient. We made those sins, we are not in the position to see that person." Their other associate who was sitting near the middle chair stated. His eyes were closed, his arms were crossed, and he was cradling the chair on which he is sitting. Leaning his back at the chair his cradling. "He is right. The day will come that we will go to see that person again. By no means to beg for that person's mercy or intimacy. And to be accepted or rather not by that person again. We have no right to embrace that person's devotion. That person will need us to sacrifice ourselves. That is our method to compensate to that person." The man with glasses voiced as he fixed his eyeglasses.

"All of each one of us can't change anything to the past. We can only alter what is now. Our outrage will never be corrected. Forgiveness will never be granted. Faults until now cannot be modified. In this life, let's not make that person suffer more. Help that person in silent trek the hardships that person is walking now. We must not let that person die again." They are wordless at what their lord remark. The study includes an immense glass window. The lord stood there viewing the outside of the villa. "My lord, when do you think will be the right time to see that person." The bright white-haired boy query. Their lord was unmoving. "If that person calls upon me. Leave, keep an eye on that person. Our conversation is over. Make sure, that person won't be in danger. Remember, don't reveal your identity if either one of you comes across to that person." Though their lord was motionless and was only seeking the view outside. He is thinking quietly about what next move will he do. He was planning something. The four-man who was nearby at the table. Accepted the words their lord released and agreed to wait. The four-man and the kid snap their fingers as they disappeared. They left first to leave their lord alone. Leaving no trace of them at the study.