Framing Part 1

Chapter 12

While they were having their conversation. A maid intentionally stumbled and pushed Ashlyn. Add to that the maid was holding liquors and other drinks Ashlyn was drench by it. Ashlyn accidentally grips the second prince's cloak. Leading them three to fall. It was a relief that the prince wasn't splashed by the drinks because if that happens the maid who did that will lose her job. And maybe it will happen to her soon because the maid wasn't careful while holding the drinks. Ashlyn can forgive her but what about her father and her elder brother Ezekiel they won't let the maid off. The maid embarrassed Ashlyn. The attention of all we're on them. The crown prince, Ashlyn's elder brother approaches them.

The second prince Alejandro stood before Ezekiel was about to help Ashlyn to stand, Alejandro already done it. Then her brother asked if she was okay, Ashlyn just said she was fine. It was deadly silenced everyone was looking at two people that's the maid begging to be forgiven and Ashlyn who was drench by the drinks. Ashlyn turned to the second prince and bowed first "The second prince, I'm sorry for pulling your cloak a while ago. Making you fall with me." She broke the silence wrapped in the whole main hall. "It's okay lady Ashlyn. I know it was just an accident. I'm asking what do you plan to do with that maid? *pointing to the maid who was still in the ground* Do you want to punish her?" he harshly asked. Ashlyn shakes her head and said, "No, your majesty let's just slip what happened a while ago." Everyone noticed including her father she wasn't affected by it, by someone making her embarrassed in front of many people. If it will be other noble daughters it will be different, they will cause a huge scene in the palace or other parties. "Lady Ashlyn, you are lovely indeed." He said with a big smile that surprises Ashlyn.

Ezekiel ordered the maids to escort Ashlyn to her room and to change her dress. And Adrian ordered the other maids to clean the mess. Victor their father let it slip on what the maid did.

Claude noticed that something is missing in his brother's attire. His brother soon followed what his brother is gazing at. He then realized that his aster family flower brooch is gone. He began to panic he knows that his mother will hit him hard more than his father. Claude already assumed that it was stolen. He reported what happened to the viscount Victor. The viscount ordered the knights and maids to find the brooch. The royal family brooch is made in sapphire. The royal family significate as a strong and wise-judgment like a dark violet sapphire is. Whoever stole it, it's a great crime to the royal family.

When Ashlyn was done changing her dress. She came back to the main hall seeing everybody was searching for something. Ashlyn was already thinking the show has started. The framing is already starting. She saw how everyone was busy finding the brooch.

Minutes after someone shouts that they found the brooch in her room, Ashlyn's room. All of them had an unbelieving reaction on their faces. They were thinking that Ashlyn has thick skin. She hides her true nature of being a thief. Silent insults throw at her. Many of the guests say to their sons or daughters not to befriend her, not to befriend a thief.