Learning 2

Chapter 10

Afterward, Ashlyn waited in the study room after eating she waited for her next teacher; Madam Francine in the study. A well-known etiquette teacher. Many nobles want her to be the teacher of their daughters. But Madam Francine has a good relationship with the De Alegro family. When she was young the De Alegro family helped her family business that was going bankrupt. So, she teaches the daughters of the De Alegro family to show her gratitude. Everyone knows her as the nice monster teacher because she is nice if you did the right thing or said the right answer but if you do it wrong you will see the real monster behind its beauty.

After waiting for the madam already came. "Sorry for my lateness, lady Ashlyn *she bowed*," She said with a nice voice. "It's okay," Ashlyn said. "Now, let's start from the basics. You will learn today is the right walking of a lady. Please stand-up. Chin-up. Just let your eyes be in one direction. Stand tall with confidence." Ashlyn did what she said then madam Francine took six thick books and put them in her head. Madam Francine steps backward. "Lady Ashlyn I want you to walk elegantly, flawlessly, and smooth." Again, she did what she was told. Ashlyn walks more than like a lady or a princess she was like an empress walking to be crowned a new ruler. Madam Francine was stunned, she hasn't seen any other noble daughters who walks like that except for the late countess and madam of the De Alegro house; Adalyn Odette LaMieux De Alegro.

-Flashback-

22 Years Ago

Madam Francine teaches the soon-to-be countess and wife of Victor De Alegro. Adalyn's family was not wealthy like the other noble family. But her family was known for being helpful to the poor. "Countess, chin-up. Just let your eyes be in one direction. Stand tall with confidence. I want this countess to walk elegantly, flawlessly, and smooth." She did what madam Francine what her to do. "Like this madam." She said. "Adalyn, you really walk more than like a lady, you walk like an empress being crowned a new ruler. In all the noble daughters I've taught you are more graceful and impressive." Madam Francine delightfully said. "Madam Francine, thank you for the compliment." Adalyn smiled happily hearing her compliment.

-End of Flashback-

Madam Francine was in a daze while watching Ashlyn. Ashlyn saw she was in a daze she called her name but didn't speak. Until Ashlyn approach her and held her right hand. "Madam Francine are you alright?" she worriedly asked. Madam Francine recovered "I'm sorry my lady, I was just in a daze a while ago. I was stunned by the way you walk. You walk more than like a lady, you walk like an empress being crowned a new ruler." She said what she once told the countess years ago. "Madam Francine, thank you for the compliment." Ashlyn smiled happily hearing her compliment.

'Even the way she smiled it's really like Adalyn's.' madam Francine said to herself while teaching Ashlyn. 

Days have pass Ashlyn was always complimented by her two teachers. And was taught by his older brother Ezekiel when she doesn't understand her studies. Her brother was impressed by her she was a fast learner and her grades were good. Days also pass when the poison makes her suffer.