Chapter 6 White roses

From lilac tiled hallways, to wallpaper that bursts with energy, the house you walked threw seemed alive.

With all the excitement, and awkwardness that indulged most of your day spent here you didn't admire much of the place.

You had gone back to your house yesterday, at close to night fall and discovered your mother was no where to be seen.

Figuring she probably went to her sisters or possibly a friends, you decided to stay and wait.

However as night led to morning she never seemed to appear.
You of Corse panicked and called jim, who to your surprise, demanded you stay with him tell her return.

Witch is where you have ended up now, walking threw the beautifully narrow halls of this captivating place.

Jim had went to take a shower and told you to make your self at home.

Witch at first wasn't so easy, however seeing that his parents still wherent back from there business, made it less awkward to wonder.

Your mind escaped into a marveling world of adventure as you traveled down stairs and into rooms.
You ended up towards the back of the house, into a large living room with lilac drapes and gray carpets.

Two large golden framed glass doors stood in between the windows on the wall.
The sun shimmered onto the sofa creating steams of light apon the black leather.

You approached it, feeling the heat press onto you with every step.

From inside you could clearly see lush green bushes and grass forming around cobblestoned pathways.

You opened the door and stepped out, walking on the pathway beside flowers and grass.

In the Center of this Beauty sat, a large fountain, with a marbled angel man standing in the center, his hands streaming out the water.

You turned around the fountain admiring all of it as you ran your fingeres against the marble.

The sun barley brushing your face as the shadow of the statue hovered over you.
You heard birds chirping behind you as you slowly turned around and walked down the pathway.

A silver bared arch, stood Entangled in vines and colorful flowers.
It stood in between large lengths of high standing hedges. So tall that it seemed impossible to pear over them to see any life on the other side.

You stepped threw the arch hearing closer chirping then before.

You saw bird baths, and flowers blooming around you.
You looked over and noticed a concrete bench surrounded by birds. Yet in the center, sitting on the beautiful white bench, was a boy.

He was throwing feed to the birds and watching as they fought to peck at them.

His back was all you could see, his black hair shimmering in the sun light. His short sleeved button up, blooming white, his cream colored shorts barley visible beneath him.

He looked exactly like jim, but Jim was in the shower, then again you had been wondering for quit some time.

"Jim?" You asked stepping closer.

"It would seem so wouldn't it? However Jim is not who I am." He answered, turning around to face you.

His face still masked the completion and features of Jim, almost to the exact. He smiled lightly at you, though it seemed forced.

"My apologies that I'm not who you where hoping." He said, seeing that your shocked features still had not subsided.

"Oh. No no it's not that it's just... Who are you?" You asked and he laughed at your question.