Chapter 15 Family don't end in blood

(Hey guys sorry this isn't that much but I'll update super soon cause I'm half way threw the next chapter. Sorry I took a long long time)

The man whom stood before you was tall... Much taller then you remembered.

He was slander, his cheek bones prominent, and every inch of his face glowed with youth.

His hair was neatly slicked back, it had dim downed but it still shinned black.

His smile creaked up as his eyes darted to yours.

His eyes where cheerful and healthy, no redness, no dark cycles. Not at all like your mother.

"I'm so glad your here (y/n)" you looked up at him for a second. A state of confusion and awkward plastered firmly on your face.

With one quick move you turned around and began walking down the driveway.

Only to be grabbed by one of the tall geared men.

"Where do you think your going" he asked.

"That is definitely not my father." You said promptly, trying to wip your arm away from his grasp.

"(Y/n) of course I'm your father.." You heard his gruff, deep voice boom from behind you.

You spun around angered at his words.

"No. I don't have a dad. You where just some guy who lived with us for a couple weeks before ditching us to the streets. "

"What? Is that really what you think I di-"

"It's what I KNOW you did. Your a bum, your not worthy of my compassion or my life. "

"(Y/n)..." He breathed out, looking at the cops who had stopped stock still in this conversation.

"I didn't leave you... I promise you that. But if you don't believe me.. Stick around and give me a chance. After all. We are family."
He smiled lightly down the steps at you.

"No. My family is the people who are there for me, not the ones I share blood line with." You huffed out, glaring at the man who stood in front of you.

This man. This despicable, savage of a man. Had nearly kidnapped you from your home and had you sent here.

This man was only a face, only a blurry memory that sent you into pain.

This man wasn't family.. This man was a mental poison, burrowed in your brain since birth.

And as you stared you filled your mind with regret. If only you had ran away before, if only you had more
Time with jim.
--------------------------------------

Before you knew it, the men had practically thrown you into the house.

It shocked you a bit that no one ever consulting you about how comfortable you felt here.

But none the less You suppose it was just the common procedures.

So there you where.. Sitting cross armed on a black leather love seat, leaning far back so that your posture was almost mocking your surroundings.

And there he was... Sitting across from you on a soft brown couch, his posture poised and firm, his eyes set with stone.

"So I.. Um.. Noticed that you don't have any bags with you." He stuttered out. You glared deeply up at him.

"I suppose you need some kind of attire. Say we go shopping tomorrow?" He tried to plaster a smile but all you could do was crake it with eyes that shown like daggers into him.