Chapter 10 Psychocit

"Tell me." You spoke, a shy almost afraid feeling casting apon your words.

"Tell you what?" He asked, with complete absence of any emotions.

It was a forest... Where you had ran to escape the hold of a toxic family.

And now a forest is where you would learn of a friends motives...

"You know what."
You had not quite said what you where intending to figure out... But it was obvious what you wanted to know... It had to be.

"Tell you why I killed Carl powers?" He asked but he already knew the answer.

And based on how his mind worked... He could tell anything before it actually came.

You stayed silent... Unable to speak.

He signed lightly and looked down at your dangling legs over the large log.

"I already told you he laughed at me."
He looked to your face, but you had your eyes fixed on the tiny creek that streamed below.

"That's not a good enough reason." You replied.

He signed once more, looking up to the sky and back down to the floor.
He had no idea how to explain his mind to you... Or for that matter.. His heart.

"Look at nature.." He began, pointing out to the wildernesses
You slowly looked up and around you.

"Douse it need a virtict for death? Douse it need a reason to end a life?"
He smoothed his words out as if they ment everything to his explanation.

"Well-"
"It dousnt. See that the problem with people... Ordinary people who think life is so precious.. So delicate.
But the thing about life, (y/n) is that the cycle must end.
It may be at the hands of nature, or humans or even machines.. But it will always end. And trust me... This life didn't need Carl powers." He spoke, venom seeping from his words.

How could you describe James Moriarty?
Heartless... No... He had a heart.. A big one but not for the right feelings.

"You want to know the reason?!" He stood up now, slightly angered at having to explain himself... Your guessing he never really had to do that before.

"It's because I wanted to!!" He yelled.

He slowly lowered his voice, panting.

You stood slowly, angry at what he couldn't explain..

"You don't care about his life?! His family?!" You yelled back and he narrowed his big black eyes down.

"No." He stated, teeth clenching and forehead suddenly dripping in sweat.

"His family, his friends, his town!! None will see him again, no one will ever hold him again!! No one will laugh with him or hug him or grow old with him!!! Dousnt that hurt you at all?! Don't you care?!" You yelled.

You couldn't help it, he wasn't doing a very good job at explaining himself.

"No!! I don't care!! I have never cared!! It Dousnt fade me! I don't care!!!" He yelled back, his fist balled as if he wanted to punch something but you knew he wasn't going to touch you.

"WELL WHAT DO YOU CARE ABOUT?!!" You screamed, clenching your eyes shut.

He huffed, shaking of anger then slowly lowered his temper and looked up.

"You.."
He spoke.

"I care about you.."

You looked up.. His face was drenched in sweat and worry. His eyes darted between yours.. He was scared... Completely afraid... It was a look he had never seemed to have before... A look you barely new he was capable of.

"Jim.." You spoke and he panted trying to remain calm.

"I know... I know what people think of me... People who truly understand me are scared... They believe I'm a monster..
But...
I can't help who I am...
Iv been to multiple therapist...
They tell me I'm psychotic..
They try to label me as crazy...
You see... I'm incapable of most emotions... And that's why people are scared... And I wish I could change... But..
I can't"

He shivered at his memories with a broken voice but not a single tear left his eyes.
He was only expressing what he had carried inside and you didn't know exactly why it suddenly released.

"Jim I-"
"I know what your going to say... But if you can believe anything please believe that I'm no monster!" He panted and slightly shivered revealing his worry.

"I-"
"I know." You interrupted him.
"It's alright... I know... You can't help it... Your different.." You slowly took a step to him, eye to eye... So close to touch.

"And it's ok." You said... So reassuring and gentle it made his heart stop.

He slowly bent down and kissed you lightly ... His lips where soft... Pure, as he breathed in relief, the air brushing your cheek.
He slowly released, looking into your eyes before grabbing you in his arms.

Hugging you tight as if he had no strength to let go.
"So tell me.... What can you feel?"

You asked... Holding your self to his chest.

"Love.... I can feel love and sometimes happiness."
He replied, his eyes to the sky as if to thank the clouds for keeping you here.

"That's all?" You asked.

"Only for you..."